Interior Designers & Decorators
- Can we put a flat screen over a wood burning fire place?
Hello cathyhines! We have similar 3x6 Crema Marfil marble subway tiles in our stocks. Here you can find it: http://www.carraratiles.com/crema-marfil-marble-3x6-marble-subway-tile-polished.html
Also you can see how our Crema Marfil marble tiles look like from the picture below:
We have special offers and free shipping options for our customers. If you wish, you can order a sample.
Please contact us via phone or mail: http://www.carraratiles.com/contact-us.html
- 505 Guildhall Place
how much to pay for same dsain
- What is the height for the tv and fireplace
- What color paint is on the walls?
- That is a lovely mantle/ fireplace hearth. What are the dimensions of it, please?
- Is this custom or from a kit? If it's a kit, who makes it?
- gel fireplace is mentioned. Is this really a gel and, if so, the brand. Thank you so much!
- Where can we purchase the stone fireplace mantle?
- when NO ONE ANSWERS... Why put your picture up then?
- Call me at 714 299 6789
- What is the name/style of the bricks on fireplace?
- Love the two arm chairs, what make are they please.
- I want to install a tv above my fire place but am worried a out the heat on the tv. Please advise.
- Did you use a local Atlanta contractor for the built ins? If so , could you please provide a referral?
- Med. dark panelling in family rm. and sofa and love seat in a light beige/taupe. Very little natural light in room as no windows. (French doors to sun room). The little light there is, is from that area. Can't decide whether to use a light colored oriental design rug or something more transitional and updated. Have pastel orientals in front part of house. I need some suggestions, HELP!
- We are doing a remodel of a small home on our horse ranch. I've selected Robert Andrews' "Tilos" (pale yellow) pillowed 3x6 limestone tiles for the kitchen backsplash and Jerusalem Gold tumbled limestone in 8x8 for the floor of the utility room off the kitchen. All other floors will be a light-colored Hevea wood by Provenza called Chambord. I want to tie in the fireplace stone to the kitchen area since the family room is open to the kitchen. Should I use the Tilos pillowed tile or the tumbled Jerselum Gold. Both are available in subway sizes and larger. Thanks!
- Any ideas where these cube ottomans are from?
- Is this a paint or a stain finish?
- Did you use Brick Anew for your the brick 'finish' on your fireplace?
Detail under mantle, prefer no hearth step up
Idea Only for fireplace setting
Interesting arches at the top of built-ins. Love the light color of the brick.
brick version, but not these bricks
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268