Ashley Avila Photography
- Can you tell me the resource where I might find that garage door?
- Can you please tell me the name and brand of this grey paint? Thx!
- Is the siding also painted with the SW Urbane Bronze or just the trim?
I live in Grand Rapids and would love to drive by. How can I find this project?
The house is in the River Bluff development in Rockford. It is not very visible this time of year because it sits back in the trees.
- where did the garage door come from, love it!
Wow, that garage door looks amazing. I love the plan would look. It is nice to see the different tones of the wood on the door. Do you know what type of wood was used? https://www.billingsoverheaddoorcompany.com/residential-sales-and-products
Thank you for the question. The garage door is a smooth steel garage door you can get locally. We installed clear Western Red Cedar over it. I hope this helps.
- Is this house plan available? Or where could I find something similar ?
Thank you for the question. They are just smooth insulated steel garage doors with clear verticle grain cedar glued and nailed to the face. I hope this helps.
Beautiful home. What is the name of the paint color?
Not that I am aware of, although some companies make doors that look similar. Clopay or Wayne Dalton.
Residential garage door manufacturer Clopay offers this door style in its Reserve Wood Collection, http://www.clopaydoor.com/Reserve-Custom the Modern Steel Collection, http://www.clopaydoor.com/modern-steel-collectionand the Canyon Ridge Modern Series faux wood composite door (available February 2017). Professional dealers are located throughout the US and Canada. http://www.clopaydoor.com/where-to-buy
- I thought I saw the answer to this earlier but then couldn’t locate it. Did someone ask if that was stucco above the garage door? If not, could you please share what the material is? Thank you For being so responsive and providing detailed feedback
Thank you. We used Hardie panels above the garage. We used the smooth version, not the wood grain.
- Can you tell me what products you used to finish the cedar siding?
Thank you for the question. I think they used a sikkens product.
- What color is the front door?
Thank you for the question. The color is a Benjamin Moore Country Redwood EXT. RM.I hope this helps.Thank you.
- Nice red door
Thank you for the question. We furred it off of the house with 1/2" strips of wood and attached it using stainless steel finish nails. I hope this helps.
- what color exactly is the door
- I love the house colors, and I am thinking about stealing them for my own house. I'm curious though, what color was the roof on this house? Mine has a brown tinge to it, and I am afraid it won't go well. As far as I can tell, none of the pictures show any of the roof unfortunately.
Thank you for the question. The roof is a black three tab shingle. Very basic and clean. I hope this helps.
- Was this pre painted or field painted after it was installed?
Thank you for the question. We did pre-finished on the siding and painted the trim on site. I hope this helps.
- Are the planting beds that line the front walkway used for stormwater management? Thanks!
- Can you tell me who the manufacturer is for the sconces?
- Can you tell me what the trim color is?
- Can u tell me the paint name and number for ur red door color, I luv it.
Dark grey with wood. Like the overall colors and materials, we would prefer lighter grey though.
Hardie board (pre-finished, painted trim to match)
A mix of siding and cedar on a mid century house
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268