Architects & Building Designers
- What tile is used here?
- Can you tell me if the tile flooring is porcelain and if so who makes it?
Could you tell me who makes the travertine tile and what color it is?
- who makes the hanging light fixture?
- Love this wallpaper -- any info is much appreciated! Thank you. :-)
- The table blocks half of the walkway to the door.
- Where can this wainscoting be purchased? It's beautiful. Thanks.
- hello I love the wall paper. can you tell me where you got the wallpaper at and what it's called
- what kind of floor is this & where can i purchase?
- What color did you do the trim/lower wood panel of walls and staircase?
- Can you tell me what the height is of the balusters and handrail on the landing? Did you use the same height on the balcony?
- What are the demensions of the table?
- Where did you buy the table?
- Can you tell me what wallpaper was used in this foyer in the mignon house? Thank you
In a traditional style entry area, a rustic travertine floor provides an interesting contrast to the formal wainscot and floral wall paper.
How to Get the Pendant Light Right
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268