Modern BathroomTransitional Bathroom, Boston
Tile brand and name
- This is exactly what I have envisioned for my bathroom. Will someone please tell me if this is o
Oceanside tile and which one? I have t get this soon and there have only been guesses, and they are not accurate.
Mosaic wall tile
- Where can I find this wall mosaic tile in Houston, Tx. ? Getting ready to begin a project for my master bathroom and would love to use this mosaic tile. THANK YOU! Can you send me a sample?
- Hi - beautiful room. Can you pls give me the size of the shower room excluding the bench. I have a similar layout of the bathroom and was wondering if the size of the shower roomies big enough.
Did you use the same tile on the shower floor?
- Was the same tile that was used on the walls also used on the floor? If so I would be concerned that they would be a slip hazard.
How slippery are the glass mosaic tiles on the shower floor ?
- Hello; glass mosaic tiles are slippery by nature i am planning on using 2 different colors and patterns of glass mosaic tiles on the wall and on the shower floor, some retailers warn me that especially with the combination of soap or shower gel they will get extremely slippery some say it is not slippery, what is your point in this ? Thanks
- I'm wondering how you were able to do a 10mm glass without a header of some sort...we are trying to do this in one of our showhomes and the company we are working with will not allow the glass to be frameless, without a seemingly endless number of hinges. Our door is also hinged to the wall.?? Any input?
Shwr door co. warns against using glass tiles??
- Glass enclosure co. says: "Never use glass tiles! When considering a frameless design that would require drilling into the tile. The tile will inevitably break during installation (drilling), or, over time."
I'm CRUSHED! Your thoughts/advice??
Just a beautiful bathroom ! Wow ! Please can you let me know the name of the shower tile and manufacturer ?
- It all looks very spa like until you get to the shower head kind of bla, other than that I'd probably live in it, Awesome
- I have a question about the bench in the shower (which is an extension of the tub deck). Does water accumulate on the bench? Is the bench level or is it pitched downward so that it will drain water? We have a similar design in our shower and the bench is level but now we have an issue in that water accumulates on the bench because it is not pitched downward, and I'm concerned about the water creating a mold issue.
How wide of a wall is needed to do this? How wide is the tub and how wide is the shower?
- from chicago
- do you sell these shower doors, walls? is this a kit? and how do you buy with so many different walls and lengths or glass need
- I have a corner tub with tall walls. I would like to tile the walls with this tile. The question is do I have to carry it out threw to the shower which is seperate?
A full picture
- Is it possible to find a complete picture of this bathroom please? Including seat, basin etc
What wall color goes with the floor tiles? I have similar tiles but I
- Please tell me what color can I pInt the wall with similar floor tiles
Require information regarding this tile.
- This is a beautiful tile. Please provide me with the name of the mfg. of this tile and the cost. Thank you.
- is the shower enclosure custom? i'm looking for a non custom shower enclosure like this to keep costs down. Any suggestions on where to get that?
what information do I need for my dealer to order this "baschmitz" til
- Exactly what information do I need for my
I see a couple have asked about the tub faucet, but no answer.
- I would like to know the brand and name of the tub hand shower please.
- Deltile is the maker & it's city lights , either Paris or Hollywood . I got my kitchen backsplash done inspired by this pic
- What size tub? Can you share the length of the entire box from wall into shower? How many inches is the bench into the shower? I am trying to figure out if I have enough space to do this.
shampoo / soap insets?
- Did the wall have to be made extra thick, or was it inset into the existing dimension of the wall? I'm guessing the wall is double thick, to accommodate (I'm guessing) the 4" shelf in there?
Where is the rest of the bathroom?
- I have a narrow, long space. I would like to know where I would put the vanity and the toilet as well as a cupboard to hold the washer /dryer . They are in a closet right now, behind the door.
The space will be created by combining two full bathrooms by breaking down the wall and making a large single bathroom.
Well water, soap scum, glass shower door.
- We are designing a bathroom and are trying to decide on the shower. Our house has well water and soft water. What should we consider when choosing materials. What is the lowest maintenance, easiest to maintain, with greatest design impact?
from punjab pakistan
- i have a bathroom. size '10 x 8'...which has compord seat.corner tub and venty ....i have requested you to that u send me a such an amazing desing of a bathroom
from pakistan punjab
- i had a bathroom '9 x 9' which has a compord seat, wenty.and sahwar area deisgn please give me a drawing or pi
I have a very small bathroom (5' X 7'. I need a model comparable to this please.
- I have a very small bathroom - 5ft. X 7ft. I need a model comparable to to this please.
I love this shower. Does the mosaic tile on the right side just stop or does that wall have a ledge it runs in
- This picture helped me quickly decide on the design of my new bathroom. I love love love the solid mosaic tile for the shower. So sparkly. So I am starting my bathroom soon but wasn't sure if I needed a border around the edge or if it's ok the leave the raw edge of the tile? Thank you for your time.
What style of vanity is in the bathroom?
- I am considering either all glass mosaic tile on the back wall of the shower or framed above the bench due to the traditional look of the vanity. What do you recommend?
- Being the tub and shower are "connected" where is the access panel to the facets for tub? Would like to do this however our panel is at top where glass is attached.
how would you 'back' a shower head on the opposite wall as the current one.
- I have two shower heads in the master shower...one above the fixtures for the tub and one on the opposite wall, as yours is depicted here. My configuration is identical for tub and shower as to yours, except that the wall demising the shower and separating it from the tub is now framed, sheet rocked and opaque. Part of the wall on the door side is also framed and opaque and would look better all glass and open as you have here. Ideas?
Do you have any examples of foot baths?
- I envision a small shallow sink one step up from the floor, accessible by sitting on the end of a bathtub. Simple design. Calmed, clean feet lead to heavenly sleeps. Any photo examples and design suggestions would be appreciated.
- I love the wall inserts to hold shampoo etc and was wondering how this can be achieved with brick. If we cut out the depth of the inner leaf i'm not sure what to use for the insert back panel prior to tiling and whether I can maintain waterproofing.
Can anyone help please?
What Houzz contributors are saying:
DESIGN MUSE: This picture of a Boston bathroom project is the inspiration photo the Lohmans found on Houzz for the bathroom’s new look.