- Where is the bed platform from?
Where is the bed platform from
can i buy just the headboard???
- Where is that gorgeous bedspread from?
- Can you please share where they can be purchased or material they are made of. Thanks for your time and help
- What is the size relationship between the area rug and the bed
- Where is the bedding from?
- It's just what I'm looking for and desperately need storage under the bed. Thanks.
- I have designed a headboard that I would like to float on the wall the way this one seems to. It needs to be tight and neat when viewed from then side. Can you please advise.
- would anyone happen to know about the wall colour? it seems very calming for a bedroom i like it a lot. thanks
- I own and antique Heywood Wakefield dining set. The style of the headboard and the desk chair look a lot like the same style.
- I have similar wood panels for a headboard. Where can I get a upholster platform made such as this (I like the height)?
This headboard uses two separate wooden panels to extend the width. In additon, the ends of the panels include a small shelf, perfect for essential bedside items.
Instead of having a large bench or settee at the foot of this bed there are two charming stools that pick up on the wood of the headboard.
the extra wide headboard and hanging side tables
Bedroom-Extend the rug 12-18 inches around a bed. For an area rug to look balanced under a bed,
Stools -- Kurt likes to sit on one to get dressed (although often in the closet now) and an interesting, modern design twist.
Also like fluffy patterned duvet cover as the decoration in the room.
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268