And architect as well please. Looks a lot like we have been combining on other plans. Beautiful Modern Farmhouse.
- Can you please tell me what type of crushed stone was used on the driveway? Thanks!
Yes - I am interested in the driveway material as well. It looks almost like loose river pebbles.
The stone is Tejas Black. It's available pretty much all over texas at any stone yard. http://www.dfwstonesupply.com/tejas-black-gravel
- Truly disappointed in Redbud Construction for not answering any fellow Houzz users questions regarding this project, this is what this forum is used for !
I know! See where someone asked what color the windows were and they said "the windows are black" rude!
I am also looking for more info on that awning support bracket. I suspect they are custom built.
- I like the color of tin roof. Would you mind sharing the color and product used?
- Do you have a floor plan of this house or know where we can find it?
- How far apart are the battens from each other on the exterior siding? Thanks!!
2 story window with awning. Bring 2nd story window lower
another of same house with garage
Like the pavers w/ grass in between
same home from redbud, front. like the large windows
front landscape concrete vs stone walls
opaque garage glass with black mullion
Metal awning accent possibly over sliding patio doors
There is a house in Dallas near Kyle that has a rock drive like this. I like how it brings a lot of texture
cool roof, roof shapes, entryway
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268