- Would you please let me know what you used for the deck? Is it cedar? Did you stain the deck? If so, would you please let me know what product you used and what color.
Thank you very much.
If the decking material is wood plastic composite, then the color is not painted but added during the production. It won't fade and anti-UV ,antisplit.etc features.
For our factory, we have Cedar/ Copper brown/ wood/Sandal wood/ Coffee/Grey/Dark grey/Mocha.etc
Hope you can find what you want!
- what kind of bamboo is this? Is it containable or will it spread like others?
I am looking for this outdoor furniture for my client. Can you please tell me who makes it or where it is from? Thank you!
Since they aren't responding... it looks like this image was posted by the furniture company, Usona. Website is http://usonahome.com/
- What is the flooring material?
- And is it sun and water proof ?
- I would like to match the color for a costumer what company and what y color is the stain and what type of stain transparency of stain thank you
- I would like to match the stain
- What type of deck is that and where do I get it?
Deep gray on a deck lends a weathered look. The light-wood-and-white furniture pops nicely against its darker background.
This sectional creates a spot for gathering that's just as comfortable as an indoor room.
DARK DECK WITH OUTDOOR WHITE FURNITURE
Decking is pretty... could build in planters
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).