I bought something similar and I know there are formulas online that help with the proper dimensions based on ceiling height, room size, etc
- Please provide the source for the magnifying lens sconces over the mantel. I saw the same sconces in a builder show house a few years ago snd have been looking for the source ever since. I'm grateful for any assistance you can provide.
did you ever here back on the source for the sconces?? I would love to know also.
- Where can I purchase the ring chandelier and sconces? Thanks
- We are in the process of building a home with an open cupola into the living area. Our cupola is 6x6 and it is in the center of an open/vaulted ceiling over the living area. I really want to hang a lantern or chandelier in the cupola, but, our builder isn't really sure how the wiring will be done. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you in advance!
- The scale seems appropriate--did you use a formula to determine their size?
- Please tell me where to find and what cost? Thank you.
Dan- another cupola bracing idea. I’m also open to keeping the raw wood interior look in the cupola
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268