Olentangy Falls ~ Delaware, OHTraditional Kitchen, Columbus
- I have a contractor doing my kitchen cabinets and choice of any style.
what is the advantages of inverted panel doors to the raised panel.
He says the center is MDF. as suppose to wood. should I agree to that.
- What is the distance between your cooktop and your oven? We are planning to put the oven in our island and weren't sure if the distance would be adequate for proper use and flow of traffic? Thanks
What is the color and name of the granite countertops and backsplash?
- We are renovating our kitchen and love the color's. We live in Bluffton SC zip code 29910 do you know who we may get the granite and tile from?
Countertop material and color code
- Are the countertops granite? Is the island and the rest of the countertop color the same? Who is the course and the color name and code
- What kind of wood floors are they? What is the stain?, did you use different size planks? Love it!
- Could you please tell us the manufacturer, the product name and the colour? Thanking you in advance for your time and responses!
Are these 9 ft ceilings with 42 inch cabs? We are going to have that
- and I am worried about the odd leftover 8 inches...do you prefer not to soffit?
- where can i find the same backsplash or what is the name of it i love them i have the same color cabinets.
Size of island
- Would you please be so kind as to tell me the dimensions of the island?
Thank you for your time.
In the island, what is the size of the bar pull handles?
- If you could let me know the width of the drawer too that would be great. Thanks.
Looking at the hardware -where is it from?
- I have a client who likes this hardware. Who is the manufacturer and what's the model please?
Light above island
- Can you please tell me where you purchased the light above the island? I love it and would like to put one in my house. Also, what color paint did you use in the kitchen? Thank you so much! BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN!
- I love that the cabinets, island, and floor are all different. Can you tell me types of wood and color/finishes on all? Also, where is hardware from?
Island cabinets .
- What is the color of the island cabinets? I love the contrast with the white cabinets. I cannot find this color anywhere I've looked.
- what size is the cabinets hardware ? did you pick the bigger size on top drawers? thanks
Island color, granite, sink
- What is the color of the wood on island? What is the granite countertops color? Who makes that sink?
- I am still trying to figure out what the hardware for the drawer pulls and handles are, I found the cabinet maker site and they had a bunch more great photos of the kitchen and living room but no info on the cabinet hardware. I love this this kitchen!
Love this I have the link with more pics from the cabinet maker
What brand & color are the plate switches? It look like chocolate brown.
- I am in the process of my kitchen remodel & need to purchase my plate switche covers this week. I love the look of colored plate switches that match the backsplash.
Need help-cabinet base color before GLAZE!!
- Can you please tell me the cabinet base color before the pewter glaze was added??
Hardware on Cabinetry
- Can you please provide the style of cabinetry pulls & manufacture. Thanks, Caligal
Where is fridge
- I am designing the layout of my new kitchen. Where is your fridge? Roughly distance to your cooktop and sink?
- Are the ceilings 8' or 9', also, the beams, how are they made and how far apart before the next one, assuming they go into the dining or great room area.
What Houzz contributors are saying:
Keep changes minimal. Depending on how far along in the process you are, change orders can be anything from a mild nuisance to a major issue. Not only will they hold up progress, but they'll also put a dent in your wallet. That said, if there's a change that must be made for you to enjoy and use your revamped kitchen the way you intend, it's better to speak up than to end up dealing with the flaw on a daily basis.
The majority of bar pulls are stainless, but polished brass pulls can be beautiful, especially in a more traditional kitchen. And since every room needs a touch of black, you could try a bar pull in black or even bronze.