Parkwood Road Residence Living RoomTraditional Living Room, Minneapolis
All furnishings are available through Martha O'Hara Interiors. www.oharainteriors.com
Martha O'Hara Interiors, Interior Selections & Furnishings | Charles Cudd De Novo, Architecture | Troy Thies Photography | Shannon Gale, Photo Styling
Hello Martha. How far under the furniture should the rug go? Trying to decide how large of a rug to order. Tks
Love the color
- Can i use this color in my living Room its a 1952 house AND has wood Windows AND wood frames around Doors i have dark brown furniture
How tall are the ceilings in this room?
- Also, can you tell me the dimensions of the doors and transoms above? I love this room! Thanks so much
Small side table
- Could you provide the source and dimensions of the small side table on the left? Thank you.
I Love The Color & Trim But is it Flat paint Simi Gloss Or Eggshell?
- I Know Who Makes the Colors. Benjamin Moore Shale 861, Trim benjamin Moore Dove White-OC17 Right?... So Whats The Gloss Type?
- Would love to purchase the three sea urchins on the coffee table. I don't see them on your web site. Are they still available?
Dark wood floors
- Martha, Your designs are amazingly beautiful and I thank you for sharing your talent with us! This is my favorite living room. Can you tell me what kind of upkeep is needed on a glossy ebony floor vs more of a flat sheen? In your experience, how well does a dark wood floor hold up to kids/pets? Thanks!
i have a formal dining room painted in benjamin moore muslin. can you
- suggest a color for my accent wall?
- What kind of floor is this? If possible, please even let me know the brand. Love the high gloss finish!
- Hired a professional interior design last September I cannot believe still not finished seems stick it forever
Where is the white lamp from in the living room please? Thanks
- Where is the white lamp with drum shade from in the living room please? Thanks
What is the name of the fabric on the chairs.
- Hi amazing Martha O Hara. So I pictured this room when we were building our new house and tried to emulate your immaculate taste, but sort of failed. We painted our walls BM Shale, which is lovely but also looks dark on a gray day:( Would you mind sharing the fabric on the chairs and sofa?
Thank You and love your work
Paint color and brand please?
- Like the gray but there's so many grays. Looking for a color to base a flow from room to room. So many grays aren't as nuetral as they appear.
- I have brown couch and chairs , my carpet is gray, what wall color paint should look good
Love the wall color. What is it? Thanks!
- I love the wall color. Could you tell me what color it is?
Park wood road residence
- What color paint did you use in this Living Room? Looking for the same color. Thanks
Ceiling height/ door and transom heights?
- How high are your ceilings, and what is door and transom height please? These dimensions look great!
What is the finish on the garden doors lever handles and do you
- always match the finish of the lever to the finish of the hinges ? Thanks
so much for the help. I can't decide if I want the hinges to stand out or receed.
- Please advise manufacture & pattern name of grey & yellow pillow fabric. Would greatly appreciate it.
- I love all your work! Everytime I see a picture of something I like Its usually one of your rooms. Anyway, we are doing a family room similar to this one and we are also picking out trim. What is your advice on trim? Someone told me the more simple it is the more up to date it will look. Do you agree?
How to show off beautiful trim work and crown molding
- Your rooms are stunning. My home has beautiful trim and crown molding and ceilings but they don't stand out. I would like to repaint to have a great foundation but am at a loss on color combinations. Do you have pictures of the ceiling of this room or others? I have one level that is the living room, dining room that then flows into a great room/kitchen with all oak floors and maple cabinets.What would you recommend?
What Houzz contributors are saying:
Accessories. If you have had the same accessories peppered through your living room for years, maybe it’s time to see what else is out there. Visit your local antique shops or flea markets for unique steals that no one else will have. Or, choose a desired style, like modern, and peruse the appropriate store, such as a Crate & Barrel outlet.