Parkwood Road Residence Living RoomTransitional Living Room, Minneapolis
Martha O'Hara Interiors, Interior Selections & Furnishings | Charles Cudd De Novo, Architecture | Troy Thies Photography | Shannon Gale, Photo Styling
no question, just a comment: This is absolutely my favorite living room ever..absolutely beautiful!!
What are those spikey white roundish things on the table & what are they called?? Anyone Knows?
- What are those spikey white roundish things on the table & what are they called?? Anyone Knows?
- We are currently building a house and would like to switch out the sliding glass door after closing. We would like to put in French doors like the ones in your pic. What size are they? What brand are they? Thank you in advance for your help!
Plugging in your lights
- How do you plug in your lights when your furniture is not next to the walls
The entire house
- This is one of my favorite homes on houzz. Martha, you have done such an outstanding job; you are so generous to share all the information on products that have made these rooms so beautiful.
Window trim question
- Hi! I'd like to use BM White Dove to paint all my trim, however my windows (the vinyl part of the panes) are bright white vinyl. Would White Dove look okay with the bright white vinyl panes as long as the rest of the trim (baseboards, door etc) is White Dove? Also i'd mimic the White Dove flat for the ceilings but have a bright white ceiling fan of which I cannot change out. My ceiling is flat bright white now, should I do the ceilings as well? Thank you so much, I love your interiors!
Out of state question for design work
- Hello! I live in Ohio and will be remodeling my entire kitchen in about 6 months. I'd like my kitchen to reflect this one, I love it! Do you do out of state design work? I could of course send dimensions, blueprints etc and I do have a contractor. My ceilings are only 8' and cannot be raised. Is this look still doable? Thanks so much!
Off white walls without yellow under tone with white trim that compli
- I am trying to find a creamy white paint color for walls and a white trim that will compliment one another. No yellow undertones .
Replacing sliding glass doors with french doors, Can you give details?
- Where did you purchase the doors? Did they come as a set?
I would like information on the rug, please.
- I like the rug for my basement which is a walkout with heather concrete floors.
How do you describe this window trim? This is just what I am looking for.
- I love the trim and the Fr. Doors. How do I describe this exact trim to my contractor? Would this trim be appropriate for a cape house in Sag
Harbor? That back wall is beautiful!
I like the trim on the Fr. doors. I have just put in beautiful Fr. doors along the back wall of a cape hous
- I have just put in beautiful Fr. doors along the back of my cape house in Sag Harbor. They look fabulous. I need to know what trim would be the most appropriate. I like the simplicity of the ones in this photo.
"Craftsman" doesn't please me at all. I need to know what to tell my contractor any day! Can you help me with this important detail? There is also a large casement window on the same wall. Now, light pours in the house1
Are those "Windseeds" by Norman Mooney on the coffee table ?
- Are those "Windseeds" by Norman Mooney on the coffee table ?
What's the width of the windows or the room?
- Need to get an idea of what our 7m wide room with garden-view will look like with 3 windows like these, or should we go for one sliding door super-window.