Architects & Building Designers
- What was the stucco color on this?
What windows are these? aluminum?
Alum clad wood by Kolbe.
- Don't suppose you have a photo straight on? I'm in Austin too. Can you tell me who did them for you? Nice work.
sorry, I don't have a record of the specific manufacturer/color for roof or stucco.
- What color & brand of shingles were used on this house?
- - Can I ask what kind window did you use? brand, line, material, etc.
- And about colors for inside and outside?
- what kind of style did you use for exterior/interior trim?
- Do you have an update on the color of the stucco?
I'm sorry; I don't have a record of the color.
I don't have the specific color on the comp shingle roof. It's a weathered wood/gray color.
- Is this smooth or sand stucco. Looks great! I am trying to decide for my renovation. Smooth is a lot more expensive so I am just trying to decide it it's worth it.
This house has a sand finish.
Sorry, I don't have a record of the stucco color.
- If painted, please share color name and maker. Looks great!
I believe that the gutters and downspouts came pre-finished "dark bronze".
- What size is the windows trim(exterior) and what material is it? Thanks!!
Window trim is an aluminum clad Brick Mould from the window manufacturer.
- I absolutely love the exterior colour of the house but as the photograph is beautifully taken in not a bright light, i can't quite tell the colour of the drain pipes and fascia (adjacent to the roof). I would be most appreciative if someone would be able to suggest the most likely colours. Thanks
- What color is the stucco?
- Can you tell me about flat roof... Membrane, materials, slope?
Grey house and dark trim windows
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268