Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers
- What are dimensions of pergola?
OK, so the wider 'base' at the bottom of the posts is just boxed around the 8x8? and the actual post goes deeper correct? Thank you.
- Hi what material is the gravel outside the patio? I'm thinking about using something like that as a path. Thank you.
- Do you know the name of the furniture manufacturer?
Actually Simpson Strong-Tie (www.strongtie.com) brackets are specifically designed to make safe, code-compliant connections, and are the system of choice here in earthquake country. Of course it's all dependent on a good design and appropriate construction -- if you have concerns do NOT attempt to design/build it yourself, work with a qualified structural engineer or other licensed professional and get a building permit.
- This pergola is awesome. Can you recall overall dimensions on the structure? It's really meaty and well sized.
Thanks, Josh! I'm glad you like it. If memory serves, the footprint of the posts is about 13' x 10' on center, and the canopy perimeter is about 16' x 13'. The structure is about 11' high overall; the actual height was determined in the field by the height of the home's rain gutters.
- Are those bridge washers you used to secure the rafters?
- What type divider was used between grass and gravel?
- was it custom milled or from a dealer?
Love the pergola over the outside patio
functional but i don't really like the look
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).