Interior Designers & Decorators
Paul Crosby Photography
- Is the flooring a type of tile?
Hello, I adore this bathroom design and am strongly considering it for my master bath, but I am concerned about whether the large format tiles are slippery? My tile professional is strongly in favor of tiles that are 5" x 5" or smaller. I greatly appreciate your help.
- What's the name of the tile on the towel wall?
- I am trying to replicate this shower, I love it!! The tile has been delivered but I don't know what to do with the shower bench that is in ours. I've been looking all over but can't find any quartz matches. What material is that for the shelf and could that be used for a bench? Please please respond ASAP - need to order something!! Thank you!
- Is this bathroom part of the master ensuite? Can you please provide me with the floor plan of the master bedroom with the bathroom and closet?
- Please let ne know where I can view the vanities! Thank you
- I have been looking online at the pewter weave comparing it to the photo....It looks too gray/black to be the bronze color in the photo....could this actually be the Bronze Walker Zanger has in the Weave Collection?
I know you have answered the question a gazillion times
about the tile, but I would be most grateful for the comparison. Thank you so much. N. Lopez
I'm pleased you like our work! The tile spec is taken from the manufacturer's sample, the information I've provided is for the product installed.
Keep in mind, computer screens are not capable of displaying the same amount of colors as the human eye can see! Throw in an iridescent glaze and add a camera's flash...well, you get the idea ;-)
Good luck with your project
You are so right about photos and colors!!! Thank you SO MUCH for your reply. Your work is just gorgeous and I really appreciate your patience with all of us who have asked you so many questions! N. Lopez
- I am thinking about a frameless glass design with a stainless line drain but worry about the water drain flow.
stunning. what did you use for the floor?
- I know this may obvious question…where do I get motorized roller shades….Thank you so much.
- Would you share with me where you purchased the tile in the shower and the names of them. It is stunning.
- Can you tell us e type of material on the master bedroom wall? Dark acqua?
- Is it possible to get a shot of the left hand side of the bathroom. We are wondering what tiling they used on these vanity unit side of the room. Thanks
- Is the color of the brick an espresso color? Hard to tell. Where can I get it from?
- Wht state is this shower in, looking at the pix.
- Do you have any pretty. Flower gardens
- Ideas to decorate around large tv over fireplace mantel
- What / where can I get that screen. Can I have a motorized version installed?
- Could you tell me the company name and color of the floor tile?
- Trying to duplicate the shower.
- Love the layout of this bath as well as the Master, but where is the toilet?
- I am trying to get this look for our Chanhassen bath remodel. I would love to know how you achieved the look on the shower walls? Also what tiles are used on the floor and accent wall? Thanks!
continuous floor glass to floor
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268