ShastaTraditional Family Room, Houston

Steve Chenn

Mid-sized elegant enclosed medium tone wood floor and brown floor family room photo in Houston with a media wall, white walls and no fireplace —  Houzz
Related Photo Topics
Related Professionals in Houston
This photo has 16 questions
csmit63 wrote:February 10, 2014
  • PRO
    NOEdesignCo.
    @csmit63 If you are looking for the best of quality barn door hardware that will stand the test of time and give any room a unique character then consider Jasmine Habitat. Feel free to contact us so we can discuss with you further. http://www.jasminehabitat.com
  • PRO
    Real Carriage Door & Sliding Hardware
    This room is so clean and bright! It's very cheery! If you're looking for sliding barn door hardware and even barn doors, check out our website. We make our own hardware and barn door kits in Washington state. We ship all over the country and all over the world!
lab1214 wrote:September 25, 2013
sali2014 wrote:May 14, 2014
  • PRO
    Monarch Sofas
    our slipvovered sofas or sectionals are custom made to order. Made to last in the US. any size, any fabric, any color. you dream it, we make it, and it won't break the bank ;) check out our profile for hundreds of finished projects. xoxo eva
    http://www.houzz.com/pro/thesofaworks/__public


    ROBIN STYLE - SLIPCOVERED CHABBY CHIC / POTTERY BARN LOOK · More Info

    ROBIN STYLE - SLIPCOVERED CHABBY CHIC / POTTERY BARN LOOK · More Info

    ROBIN STYLE - SLIPCOVERED SHABBY CHIC / POTTERY BARN LOOK · More Info
  • PRO
    Thompson Custom Homes
    Sorry, but I don't have any info on the slip covers. Typically our homeowners hire interior designers to purchase the furniture and other accessories so I don't have that information.
Colleen Quinn wrote:January 28, 2014
  • PRO
    Thompson Custom Homes
    The cabinets were custom built. The entire cabinet area is 8' tall and in three sections of 5'1" across, for a total width of 15'3". I hope this helps.
  • ljinsp
    I love this cabinet design for a room that I need to split into a laundry closet/toyroom. This is exactly what I was imagining.
Sherrie A wrote:January 10, 2014
  • PRO
    Thompson Custom Homes
    The ceiling is a 1" x 4" vintage oak. I am not sure of the stain.
  • Sherrie A
    Thanks so much for your response....Absolutely beautiful space!!
loloart wrote:December 15, 2013
psf2013 wrote:December 6, 2013
  • PRO
    Thompson Custom Homes
    Benjamin Moore, Aura Matte, Opaline, 75%
  • ads92557
    Do you mean 75% of the opaline color and what would be the other 25%...white?
luvtodance wrote:March 1, 2015
  • PRO
    TVCoverUps

    Another solution, TVCoverUps, adds original art, mirror or panel door to the room's decor- with the hidden TV beneath.


    See how EASY it really is:


    Hidden Behind Artwork · More Info

    Hide TV with Mirror! · More Info

    TV Cover with Panel or Art! · More Info

    Hidden Behind Artwork · More Info

Karla Brennan wrote:March 20, 2014
punkersarc wrote:November 20, 2013
  • PRO
    Thompson Custom Homes
    Thank you for your question and I wish I could answer it. Unfortunately, the homeowner's interior designer purchased this item.
njhelyn wrote:November 4, 2017
    Debbie Lagaly wrote:March 31, 2017

      What Houzzers are commenting on:

      chrissie_preston
      Chrissie Preston added this to hallway closet with barn doorJanuary 2, 2020

      Something similar to this in the hallway with doors similar to hide storage and stackable washer/dryer

      gsandersonclan
      gsandersonclan added this to Barn DoorsJanuary 1, 2020

      doors over tv when closed and over bookshelves when open

      natasha_roy35
      Natasha Michelle added this to BramanNovember 18, 2019

      big windows, white throws but these look kind of messy,

      webuser_546794938
      Caroline Nay added this to living roomOctober 17, 2019

      For kitchen wall near dining table, other side bathroom laundry

      webuser_903299436
      tyler kenyon added this to living roomOctober 5, 2019

      colour scheme // couch material

      Photos in Shasta

      Similar Ideas
      Backyard Cottage
      Backyard Cottage
      Beechtree Bay 2
      Menlo Park New Home with Basement
      San Carlos Residence Two
      Details Make the Home
      Media Room - Modern Lifestyle - Family
      Buckhead 2

      Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268