Shiela Off, CMKBDTransitional Kitchen, Seattle
Pull out knife block makes use of a small space while keep essential cooking tools close at hand. ~
Brian DalBalcon Photography
- Does this look safe to you? I'm not buying this for a minute! Are you crazy? Signed Grandma
- Good idea, but dangerous if children are around. Or if there are children, person might want to buy lock for the cabinet, but not the visible ones, or else will ruin the esthetic of the kitchen.
This is terrifying for kids. Please don't install these.
- The idea that toddler-height knives exist anywhere makes my skin crawl.
- Is there something to make it child-proof? That seems low enough for 3 year olds to grab...
- where is design for hanging canisters? I am intered in that, make space on kitchen counter. thank you.
- Hi there,
My name is Murice and i am designer and simulator. I work with 3d max and autocad in my design and i am good at this field.
I am intrested in working for your company becuase your designs are very nice.Would you like to send some sample of my design that i have done before?
help building our new home
- I downloaded this app needing examples for house ideas. We need help designing our new home model. before we plan on building it. We are a young married couple looking for a nice model or design for our new home we are planning on building this spring so my question is. Is there anyone that can help guide us through this design of ours?
- But if you have kids...it´s not usefull to have knife at such a low level(easily accessible)
Clever use of narrow space
- I have a similar space issue next to my stove. How wide is the drawer and the space?
How can I purchase this knife block ?
- How can I purchase the 6 inch knife block by crystal cabinets?
- Who sells Crystal cabinets and can the knife insert be bought separate for someone's existing cabinets?
- If you bought the storage things from a store where, also if you had somebody customize who?
Love the knife holder. Is it prefabricated or custom built?
- Hi....we are redoing our kitchen and I love this knife holder. Did a company manufacture this? If so, do you have their name & address. Or, is this custom built? Are there any specs? If so, how can I obtain them? Thank you so much for your help! Connie Qualls
where do I purchase the knife block?
- I'm already getting a pull out cabinet. How do I get the knife block to put in it?
- Unless there is a padded room, children will find risks greater than this throughout the house. A magnetic lock and all the knives are hidden...and much safer than laying in a drawer. Nothing better!
Wood bath vanity?
- We had custom vanities built from reclaimed wood. Should we use tungsten oil or polyurethane to protect them and keep water out? What best?
wardrobe for my house
- i plan to put a wardrobe for my tv,karaoke and Xbox in my living room.I'm facing a problem,the corner that i plan to put up the wardrobe is beside the stairs to the upstairs of my house.As that corner is right under the staircase,it's invbetween two walls and has a slanted wall on the top.
- The tile in bathroom is old and ugly gold. How can I change color? Can you paint over tile?
What Houzz contributors are saying:
98. … or a pullout knife block.