Ski SlopeRustic Bathroom, Sacramento
- Can you please tell me about the combination of regular and pebble tiles used? Also what are the shower tiles and where did you get them
We love the vanity and sink, was it custom built?
- We are doing a remodel on our cabin and htis would be prefect...ny idea of where we could purchase? Thanks
Beautiful design! What did you use on the shower floor? Thanks!
- I'm sorry if this question has already been addressed. I saw the question addressing the wall tile but not the flooring. If it's stone/pebble, is it comfortable to stand on? Many thanks!
- Did you install the "spilling" rocks on top of the wood floor with an epoxy, or is the wood cut and installed around THEM? Beautiful use of a small bathroom space!!
- What paint color is on the walls? Also are the walls regular sheet rock or do they have a finish on them?
How did you attach shelving to studs?
- I'm having a similar design made and want my contracr\tor to understand this concept. How do you achieve shelving versus a box stuffed into the space?
Can you please tell me what the brown wicker containers are and where
- Can you please tell me what the brown wicker containers on the shelves are and where they can be purchased? Love this bathroom!
- Would you mind telling me whether the shower tiles extend all the way to the ceiling or if the tile end at the trim? If it extends to the ceiling, how is the wood trim at the ceiling attached to the wall (screws through tile, adhesive, etc)?
Shower plumbing question
- We have a house in the mountains with a 1980's vintage bathroom that badly needs to be redone. The dimensions are approximately 6'x12'.The logical place for a shower is along the short wall; unfortunately, both of the 6' walls are exterior walls, I've been reading about problems with putting the plumbing for a shower on an exterior wall in areas where temperatures drop below freezing, Is this the reason you have built an interior wall and placed the plumbing inside of it? This may be the solution to my problem. Also what are the dimensions of the shower? Thanks in advance for your response.
Very nice bathroom
- Although your post is a year old I have a question...... I'm doing a master bathroom remodel with similar custom shelving. How did you fasten the shelves to the wall. It seems to be nicely hidden? ty
Bathroom sink top
- Can you please tell me what stone or material the top of the bathroom counter and where can I purchase it? Thank you
What type of wood is the vanity made from?
- I'm in love with this entire house! The rustic look is to die for and believe it or not, I live in South Florida. I have to gut an entire house on a small budget, but am putting the most cost into my Master bath.
- Could you explain how you got the walls to look this way? Is it a player treatment with a pigment? Would love the details as we are building a house and want our walls to look just like this.
Putting in our first bathroom
- We are building a log cabin and want a look similar to this. Are there any other pictures which show the floor completely?
do you sell the mirror on your website
- Do you sell the mirror on your website or can use tell me where to buy it
dimension of bathroom
- how big is thus bathroom, I would love this for my bathroom but I'm not sure if it's too small
Love this bathroom and would like to recreate it in my home!
- Are there other pictures of the bathroom available? Thank you!
What kind of wood was used for the vanity?
- I am wondering what type of wood you used for the vanity? eg. natural pine. I e-mailed your customer service and nobody has replied in a few days. Thanks.
I have a rri level home top vinyl side clay color bottom red brick wi
- Need help picking front door for a 70's trip level
exterior shutters ideas
- where can I find good exterior shutters and how do I choose style and color
I concur w/comment on storage next to toilet.
- I so agree. That was the first thing I noticed. Why would storage shelves be placed where one must reach over the toilet to them? Might be OK for decorative knick-knacks though.
Vanity wood stain color
- Could you identify the brand name and shade used to stain the sink's vanity? Thank you.
What is the width and height of the shelves?
- Hello, I love this bathroom! Great Job! We would like to do similar shelving to the side of our shower. Can you tell me what the height of each shelf is and how wide they are? Also, how deep did you make the shelves? It doesn't need to go all the way back, but I would like a towel to fit comfortably. Yours seem perfect! Any help is much appreciated.
- Hi. Could you suggest a safe product to clean travertine with in regards to slight mold forming in the stone?
- I understand this was a custom vanity for this project but was wondering if it was possible to get one made for my cabin
What Houzz contributors are saying:
A Biophilic BathroomIt’s worth mentioning that stone and wood look stellar with an unpainted plaster wall. Also of note in this photo is the live edge of the countertop stone. But first prize for biophilic inspiration may belong to the meandering pebble tile path that leads from the shower to the vanity. If bathrooms occurred naturally in the wild, they might look like this: tactile and textured.