- I want to know the dimensions of the doors
- What are the stairs made of? Can't tell if that is painted wood or white marble or other stone??
Hi Jennifer, Sorry for the delayed response. This would be approximately a $25,000 staircase, including the engineering work, material and frame for the staircase in addition to all of the labor.
Hello sharonschlossberg! For the floor tiles we have similar Carrara marble tiles in our stocks. Here you can find it: http://www.carraratiles.com/carrara-marble-italian-white-bianco-carrera-12x24-marble-tile-polished.html
We have special offers and free shipping options for our customers. If you wish, you can order a sample.
Please contact us via phone or mail to get your best deal:http://www.carraratiles.com/contact-us.html
French Vanilla marble
- Love this entire house!! I am building my house now anyway I can get more pictures and details of this?? I really love everything about this house!!!
- Hi! Do you mind sharing what the width of this staircase is? How much footprint space does it take up in the foyer?
Hello. The most narrow of the steps are approximately 4'8'' going up to about 6'2'' for the larger curved stairs at the bottom. The foyer for this house is huge and you are not seeing the entire area in the picture so I don't know how to easily answer the second part of that question.
- Can you please provide the colour of the marble
- Thanks very much!
- Any goth rooms
i love thay main entrance..tje door ..thr chandelier..the staircase..it's perfect
White woodwork. Door and railing color details
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268