Interior Designers & Decorators
- where is this light from?
- I really love those windows. Where did you find them?
Is this wall color really grant beige? Grant beige has a much stronger green undertone in my house. Love it here though.
- HI Rachel, Can you please tell me what the wall color is? It looks like BM's Grant Beige...but a little richer. It's LOVELY!
- I am dong over my bedroom and I want light beige on three walls and as an accent wall ...I want to go charleston Brown by Benjamin Moore. Don't want to make bad color choices....want the colors work together.
I found another project on Houzz under Gray's Bay Luxury by Stonewood LLC (the contractor) Traditional Kitchen in Minneapolis. They have used Ben.Moore Grant Beige and, a deeper brown - BM Tyler Taupe which acts as a really sharp but mellow accent to this colour in another room which can be seen from the kitchen - always good to see how these colours 'marry' in another setting. I'm on the same track as you and found their visual useful. After digging I also found their 'trim' colour to be BM White Dove. Good luck!
- why did you not paint the nosings white??? my railings posts and spindles are going to be white, but i;m wondering if the nosings should be white too
- What kind of carpeting is on the stairs?
- I love the floors - can you tell me more about them?
- I love how it is white without being too crisp! do you know what color was used?
The beautiful architectural details in this stairwell are enhanced by the contrast between the beige walls and the white trim.
Not sure if this kind of light would work in our small entryway, but in this one it doesn't stand out too badly... blah lighting
Like the contrast of walls and trim
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).