Architects & Building Designers
- The article that referenced this photo mentioned that the windows had screen panels that can be swapped for storm window panels for cooler months. Could you please supply us with any information on a manufacturer or a DIY method to create our own. Thanks!
I am building a cottage in Western Pennsylvania with a screened-in-porch, however, I would like to extend the time spent on the porch by using the screen-to-storm window idea. Can you please let me know how you achieved that result and who is the manufacturer of the window inserts used in your project? Pauline
- How is this room cooled and heated?
- What are the dimensions of this porch? Thank you!
- Can you tell me the name of the lovely green paint on the mouldings? And who makes it, as well? Thank you.
The windows and door are both manufactured by Marvin. Thank you for your interest.
Marvin made the windows? we are looking for some storm windows for our screened in porch...
- Looking to replace too old casement windows in the dinning room with 2 narrow doors instead. This is the style i want.
Do you by any chance recall the glazing and sticking profiles for the doors and windows?
- Love the soft trim paint...aqua? Bluey gray green? Would you please tell me the shade & maker..thanks!
It is more of a sage color. I'm unaware of the manufacture but your local paint store should be able to help you find a nice sage like this one. Thank you for your interest.
- Looking for a beautiful alternative to Ipe and love the wood grain of this floor. Would you be able to tell me what it is and how it is installed with out screws. Thanks!!
- Gorgeous! Just wondering the porch dimensions....
On this type of porch, strips of wood can be installed inside the windows and removable screens can be attached. In the off-season, these can be replaced with storm windows to transform the screened-in porch into a Florida room.
Great accent color on door and window
enclosed back patio, 3 season room?
Color of doors and windows for Cumberland Head
Distribución de las ventanas y puerta
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268