Steveston TownhouseTraditional Bathroom, Vancouver
Please refer to the answered questions on this photo for all your queries!
Leo @ LionLight Photography
- I absolutely love the wall lights and will be purchasing them, but now I don't know what ceiling light to use. What did you use in this bathroom or do you have any other suggestions?
- I too would love to know too where to find this light fixture. It is exactly what I have spent years searching for!
- I cannot find this studio bathe vanity with this counter top and bath splash anywhere in LA. Can you help me find it? I'd like to replicate this vanity countertop and backsplash exactly. Also I need the dimensions of the vanity and height and width of the back splash please. Thank you!
Lovely tile backsplash.
- You have very good taste. I love the tile backsplash and am just wondering if you know what the size of the pencil tile on top of the mosaic backsplash is?
Ideas for space between the mirrors
- I have a similar vanity (but 72 inches) with a 12 inch drawer section between the sink bases. I love the double mirrors above each sink but am worried about the space in between. Like the picture, I am doing lights above and do not have space on the sides for sconces. I love the fresh flowers but not practical for every day. What do I do with the 15 inch space in the middle?
Details on lighting
- I got the website but do you have an item number or brand for the vanity lights?
- Did you use backsplash on entire wall or just over vanity? Can't tell from photo. Do you have more photos? Thanks
Such a beautiful bathroom, thanks for sharing
- Found the light fixtures, but where in the world did you find those bulbs?
- What is trimming out the mosaic backsplash? Is that simple wood quarter-round or a cigar shape stone material?
- Are those fresh or did you find such a beautiful faux flower arrangement. Love this bathroom!!!
What type of lightbulbs were used?
- I have the same lights and am wondering what king of light bulbs you used. They seem like they give off more light than an Edison bulb?
so love the look
- Would you perhaps know the size of mirror that came with the vanity? Thanks so much.
- What is your source for this fixture? Do you know if it's available with 4 lights. Also, what type, watts, and lumens is the bulb you used?
Why did you use a 3-light fixture and not a 2-light?
- This is beautiful! I have a very similar renovation going on and would like to use this light fixture. My vanity is 69" wide and there is a mirror 69"W x 54"H (including a 3" frame). There will be a light over each sink installed through the mirror. I'm having trouble deciding whether to use a 2-light or 3-light fixture. Would 3-light fit the scale better? Thank you!
What color & brand of grout did you use for marble backsplash? Thx!
- Looking for a very, very white grout and can't find at my local big box store.
Polished Nickel Light with Chrome Faucet/Hardware?
- I just purchased these lights for our new house and noticed that it is polished nickel, not chrome. Does it look okay with chrome? It appears that you have a chrome faucet/hardware as well? Thanks!
Love the bathroom
- I am trying to duplicate the look and am wondering if you have any other photos? Does the border above the sink extend on the other side? Also what faucets/shower head did you use in the shower?
What size is vanity and what size sinks?
- I am putting in a 60" vanity and want larger oval sinks. It seems like this is exactly what I'm looking for and it looks great. Everyone is telling me I need 17 x 14 sink.
- Would you please share the size of this bathroom. And the size of the shower? Thank you.
- Is the faucet chrome (with polished nickel light)? Or are they all polished nickel? Thank you!