The New TraditionalTraditional Kitchen, Philadelphia
Donovan Roberts Witmer
Love the window. How does it open?
- Trying to tell if it's a double-hung and has to be lifted, or some other way. Who makes it?
Cabinet color and backsplash
- My husband and I are DIYing our kitchen remodel and would greatly appreciate any advice on the name/style of the backsplash and the color of the cabinets. Thank you so much!
design for tiling with the basketweave tiles over a regular stainless steel stove
- I found the tile at home depot but it is called bianca and I'm going for the honed tile. I'm not sure what to do with the wall between a white hood and a regular stainless steel stove. Would it look good with a checkerboardof the l/2" marble squares that come on the same sheet. They are black, grey, brown (I think) all in one tile. I thought if I made an edge two tiles wide around the basketweave in the middle it would break up the wall between the hood and the stove which is a big enough space. What do you think? Do you have a better idea?
- Gorgeous backsplash ... assuming the edge isn't finished, how did you finish the top edge where it isn't running up into the cabinetry?
- This beautiful kitchen is amazingly
Very much like the one I am having
Built in my home in California.
I am ready to have my cabinets
Painted. Are these cabinets painted or stained?
Thanks for your help
- Interested to know the wall to wall dimensions for kitchen area? Will build a home with similar layout for kitchen. Love your work!
- Can you tell me where to find and/or the manufacturer of the latch on the cabinet under the sink?
- Many users have asked about the beautiful window. Could you kindly tell us who manufactured it, dimensions, etc. Thank you!
- could I ask what is in tge unit below the sink? as there seems to be a venting cut out in the skirting?
Is the Devon Cambria have a gray tone? Want to match with Fieldstone?
- I am using Cambria fieldstone on my island and was trying to et a complimentary color for the perimeter cabinets?
Wall and ceiling color
- This is a beautiful, refreshing kitchen! It looks like the ceiling and walls are the same color, is that correct? I'd love to know the color. I love this job! Thank you for sharing!
Wall Paint Color - LOVE
- I would love to know the paint color on the wall around the window. Beatiful design all around! Great job! Thank you kindly!
Love this kitchen!
- Can you tell me the dimensions of this kitchen? We have a small kitchen and I think this might work for us.
where does the tile come from and what is it called
- I have a similar kitchen and we haven't installed a backsplash for years because I couldn't decide on one. This backsplash is beautiful. What is it called and where would one buy it.
Where can I find this wonderful backsplash?
- I've been looking everywhere. Can you provide the name of the manufacturer/tile? Thank you!
Window and trim color please?
- Beautiful! Please, can you tell me if the windows are a true white? Is the trim around the windows painted to match the cabinets or the windows?
White paint or white stain on cabinets?
- I really want white cabinetry in my new kitchen but was recently told white stain might be a better choice, with fewer chips and less yellowing over time. Does not have much direct sunlight. Please advise ?
- I see that you eliminated the toe kick except under the sink - that's exactly what I was considering doing in my new kitchen! How do you like it? I blocked off the toe in my current kitchen but still am uncertain. It looks so much better without one! Beautiful kitchen! Could you please let me know if you/owner are happy without a toe kick? Thanks!
What is the paint colour and trim?
- Hello. Would you mind letting me know what the paint colour and trim is for this room?
are the trim and cabinets painted the same colour?
what is the paint and trim colour?
- could you please send the paint and trim colour for this room? thank you. :)
What Houzz contributors are saying:
Why Have a Cleanup Sink?In a nutshell, the cleanup sink is for washing dishes, pots and glassware. It’s for cleaning up! But why do you need a dedicated cleanup sink? Because readying a meal and cleaning up afterward are two separate processes that should be physically separated. That’s how restaurants do it — the person busing tables wouldn’t dare enter the chef’s domain, after all — and the same strategy works beautifully at home.