Interior Designers & Decorators
- We are trying to decide between the Cambria Windemere and Berwyn. I see many positive comments on Windemere, but nothing on Berwyn. When we put the two samples together, the Windemere looks to have a more tan/brown tone. Has anyone used the Berwyn? Thanks.
Thanks for posting your cabinet pictures. Berwyn looks beautiful with your white cabinet door.
I already have Berwyn counter top sample. Someone on Houzz on another topic commented that perhaps Berwyn may not look nice with white hi gloss frameless contemporary cabinets. My cabinets will be white hi gloss. She also commented that most people with white hi gloss cabinets go with white or black counter tops.
As a counter top, I absolutely love Berwyn. Since that poster has commented, I am now little confused:-)
This whole process I second guessed myself. I think Berwyn can look contemporary with hi gloss cabinets. It's very versatile. If u want movement in your counters and not solid, I think it would work. It's mostly gray and white. You don't really see much beige on it. Hope that helps
- Hello, can you please tell me how tall the cut of the counter top is? Thanks! LOVE THE KITCHEN!
- I am trying to decide between the bellington cambria quartz and the windermere, and my designer/ helper thinks the windermere is quite green hued going by the sample in our kitchen store. Do you feel it has quite green tones? Thanks for your help. It is so hard to tell from pictures!
- Where can I find these stools?
- I like the 4cm look but I had one designer tell me that sometimes you can see the seem because they take two slabs of 2cm and mold them together. Your thoughts?
- What is the brand and name of the blue Pantry/Armoire and Island?
Yes, the high counter is a stained wood.
- Can you please tell us the color paint you put on the walls.. i am in love!
- Hi! Can you tell me about the inserts? Are they glass? Widely available or more of a special order thing? What would I ask for? Thank you! Design is stunning!
- Anyone have photos they can post with Natural Maple cabinets (Shaker) with either Cambria Windermere or Dovedale?
Love the fretwork on the island and the glass doors. Would love to add to my transom window
Cambria Windermere Cab:SW 7065 Argos? Glass inserts
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).