I went to the website and do not see this pergola. I take it it does not come in kit form?
https://www.houzz.com/pro/countrylanegazebos/country-lane-gazebos Has kits
- Where can the strands of lights come from and what style are they, please
I just love how this outdoor lighting makes the entire area look adorable and whimsical. My husband and I are updating our patio area, so I am looking for the perfect products to make it look adorable. We will definitely have some whimsical outdoor lighting like this installed since it makes the entire area look more magical. http://www.kl-treasures.com/outdoor-solar.html
Are the pergola kits still available- I don't see them on line as indicated.
We sale, pergola kits as well. If you are still looking... http://www.best-redwood.com
or contact us via HOUZZ
- What is the name of the paver stone used in this patio?
- Who made the chairs?
- Who built this as we would like to contact them and get more information. Also we live in the desert so is there a material you could use other than wood which would try out and rot in a couple years. Thank you.
- Is it safe to grill under a pergola? I am trying to create an outdoor area like this.Thank you
- I am trying to decide between a gas and wood burning fireplace for my back yard.I also plan to install a gazebo which has curtains and a top made of fabric. How close to the gazebo can I place a fireplace and is it better to use a pergola if I plan to have it anywhere near the enclosure?Most fireplaces do not have a hooded chimney such as the one in your design so I am referring to more of an open flame.Would you be able to advice me on placement as I have a long lap pool taking up most of the backyard and a 15x15 space on one side and only a 10 x 10 area on the opposite side where I currently have 2 lounge chairs.My objective is to have shade since I live in a very hot climate,but also to have a structure with lights and seating with a fire type unit as well as an eating area. If I spent 5,ooo what do you suggest I could achieve and what layout do you suggest? Thank you.
- Where did you purchase it and what is the cost?
- Im not sure what I am doing wrong. It seems easy enough but when I sclick on photo or email nothing happens. Any adive or light you can shed would be great.
- Are the shutters water resistant? And they lock? Where do I find information about these?
Of course, if one string is good, lots of strings are better; the same premise as with a Christmas tree. You could let them dangle from your trellis …
Brick design for larger patio area
me gusta las guirnaldas iluminando el techo en blanco
like the non traditional look of this pergola
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).