- Great setting, is that pea gravel under the furniture? Also, what is used as the base under the pea gravel?
Hey Pebble Tile Shop- do you have any photos of a pebble tile used outdoors? I'd be interested to see how it looks, thanks!
WOW! This is awesome! That fireplace!
- What r the green trees that are all in a straight line behind fire place
- Where is the gas valve for the fireplace? I know it has to be accessible, is it visible?
- Is the fireplace full custom or built on kit/prefab frame. Like the shape a lot and looking to replicate so if kit that would be very helpful.
- Where can I purchase this table? I have a small space I think this would be perfect.
- Naval wood? Synthetic material? I wonder what happens to this nice furniture when there is a storm...
Whether large or small, an evergreen windbreak can help you make the most of your outdoor environment and — in time — help you save money and heating fuel.More: Smart Landscaping Slices Energy Bills
Think about an outdoor fireplace. Flanked by arborvitae trees, a tall fireplace effectively hides this fun entertainment space from sight.
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).