Cabinets & Cabinetry
- what color and brand is paint?
Got it. Do you have any idea who can I reach to ask about the wall color? I'm really in love with that gray. Thank you.
Hi frankie3, thanks for the question! The distance from the floor to the top of the countertop is 41 1/4"; the sink is still easily accessible :)
This sink looks similar to the Blanco laundry sink, available here. Hope this helps!
- where can I buy it?
Thank you very much bodicop!
- Also, should the Washer or dryer be elevated off the floor?
And what is the name for the little "house" that the washer and dryer slide into?
Thank you very much! My husband was also grateful for your answer and just asked about extending the w/d "garage" back 5 " beyond the back edge of the washer and dryer to hide the electrical and plumbing connections. Would that trap too much heat in that enclosed space? It's against the back and side walls and has a cabinet closing off the other side.
We leave a few inches behind both appliances for the electrical, drain and water pipes. :)
- I would assume this is taller than standard, in order to accommodate the height of the washer and dryer…? Thinking of doing a similar set up in my guest bath.
Thanks very much - I think I may do a step-down so the sink is at 36" - I really like this design!
Thank you, and good luck with your project!
- Were the cabinets placed at a standard 18" from top of the countertop, as per kitchen cabinets would? Also, at what height was the pole installed? Thank you.
There is 16" between the countertop and uppers. The pole is installed at a height of 36" off the countertop.
Exactly what I needed! Thanks.
- What brand is the faucet
Hi Audrey, thanks for the question! The owners purchased the faucet themselves so we have no information on file.
Hi Audrey, this Riobel culinary faucet is quite similar to the one pictured. Feel free to reach out for assistance, our design team can help you choose the perfect fixtures for your space!
- What type of countertop is that?
Thank you for your interest Lisa! The countertop is quartz.
engineered quartz please, lets use the right term.... because "quartz" is a natural mineral,
- Where is the washing machine drain?
The drain is located behind the washer.
- How is the countertop installed/fixed over the washer dryer. Is it attached the the side wall? Is there an interior wall that we cannot see in this photo?
Yes, there's another wall to the right that isn't pictured. The countertop runs between that and the left wall.
I love your design and am working on a similar set up in my laundry. Would you please tell me the depth of your countertop?
Hi Teresa, thanks for the inquiry! The countertop depth is 25 1/2"
- I like your bright laundry room, what's the overall size?
What's on the opposite wall? Is it cabinets with storage, or just a wall, or is there a bench/cubbies, thereby having this laundry double as a mud room?
Thank you for your interest! The opposite wall does serve as a mudroom - it has bench seating, a hanging area, open cubbies for storage, and two stacked cabinets with adjustable shelving on the side closest to the door. As for the overall size, the run of cabinets is approx. 9 ft in length.
- Where did you hide the w/d hookups?
Thanks for the question! We leave a few inches behind both appliances for the electrical, drain and water pipes.
- Where did you find these laundry baskets on shelf? I love them and want for my new laundry room
Hi k8helstien, thanks for your interest! The owners purchased the baskets themselves so we have no information on file.
- What are these handles?
Sorry for our delayed reply! These cabinet pulls are from Hickory Hardware.
- What brand is the washing machine? Design looks nice.
Hi Murat, thanks for the question! The owners picked the washing machine out themselves so we have no specs on file.
- What are the the measurements of this space?
This run is approximately 9' long.
Move this over to not be over the washer / dryer
Lavandino con top e sotto lavatrice
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268