Kitchen & Bath Designers
Would you be able to guess what paint color that is please?
where is this island from?
- I love this kitchen! I am working with a 16x 13 space that I can't seem to configure the way I want.
- Can you tell me what paint color you used on the island please?
- I love this white kitchen and my husband wants butcher block for our island but I;m not sure which color combination will go
- Beautiful kitchen! What tile did you use over the counter?
- Who built the cabinets in the kitchen including the hood?
Hello Tom, QCCI is the cabinet maker for the cabinets, and of course, designed by Trish Namm, Kent Kitchen Works.
This is a multi-step process of paint, glaze and distressing that is available from QCCI. It is not a Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams color, so I'm sorry, but I can't pass along this info. Thanks for your interest!
- I love this whole project, beautiful work. I think the pendants would work in my cottage. Also I really like the glazed crackled subway tiles.
Thanks so much for writing. Happy you like it! The homeowner purchased the pendants after everything was installed. I'm sorry but I don't have that info.
Yes, you may, as long as you credit us. Thank you for your interest!
Yes, Peacock Green.
- What are your thoughts on a wood versus granite counter tops? Wood is beautiful, but is it sanitary and how do you clean it?
Wood countertops are very sanitary, and with the proper finish, such as hand-rubbed Marine Oil, they are water and stain resistant, and food prep safe. The top in this photo is an End Grain top which was sealed and oiled. The oil should be reapplied periodically. You should never use abrasives to clean them. I wouldn't advise using a hardwood top as a cutting surface, however end grain tops are preferred for heavy chopping because the grain of the wood is very gentle on knives. We quite often do a combination of hardwood and granite in the kitchen to great effect.
- I am looking for a good "Old World" cabinet that is either wood or synthetic that is not outrageous in price.
- Could you tell me the make and color of the faucet
- Could you tell me the manufacturer of the cabinets and the door style?
- What is the wall paint color?
Hood cabinet takes up too much room for our kitchen but beautiful
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268