This garage door looks to be constructed of MDO and Extira; two materials that are specifically engineered for the exterior of a home and to be painted. The material is super smooth to allow for a finished look like the one pictured above. In addition, this door looks to be a bi-parting swing out door (as opposed to a traditional sectional overhead). This type of door can be manually operated or operative with motors.
If you would like further information or even some pricing, feel free to contact us at your convenience.
Wow, thank you so much!!
- Hanging pendant lantern
- Hi there,
Do you have a photo of the exterior of this house?
- Are the windows black or more of a bronze/chocolate color?
- Black windows
- What is exterior color and shingle brand?
- Just love that white. Please let me know.
- I love the front door here, any idea of where I can buy this or something very similar?
- Who is the Manufacturer? Love them.
Like window trimming as a group
Black windows and combination of siding textures
white shingles - YES!! can this be incorporated with white or grey metal planks?
Windows, door, beachy/cottage feel
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268