Westchester Magazine's Dream HomeTransitional Bathroom, New York
Dream Home Master Bath
Frameless shower with no header and door not hinged to wall?
- I've been told that I have to use a header for my frameless shower unless the door can be hinged to the wall. But that's not the case here. Any suggestions?
who makes the shampoo holder? It does not rust? Is install in grout?
- Trying to find shampoo/soap holders - have only found corner by Kohler
Would appreciate any help.
- I would love to know the shower dimensions here. I am thinking maybe 5x5 or something close. Also the size of the bench. Thanks!
Why are there two shower heads?
- I love the directly overhead mounting of the shower head (seen in several other photos on the site as well), but I'm intrigued by the second shower head on the wall. Would love to hear why you did that! Love the huge shower space too!
Is this a waterworks tub?
- We are considering a waterworks tub and are looking to undermount it just like this. Just confirming that it's possible to undermount their tubs.
I, too, would like to know the model information of the ceiling light.
- The two suggestions from We Got Lites are close, but I'd love to have the one pictured here! Please??? Thanks!
Need help with kitchen backsplash
- Don't know whether I should use granite countertop or glass tile
Found the house info!
"Westchester Dream Home Master Bathroom 2009.
FROM AV DESIGN & INTEGRATION: Television mirror with Sharp LCD television by Séura; Sound system speakers in walls by Triad FROM MARBLE AMERICA: Carrera marble tub deck and vanity top FROM MARVIN DESIGN GALLERY BY AUTHENTIC WINDOW DESIGN: Ultimate Double Hung windows with white-painted wood muntins FROM WATERWORKS: Polished nickel hardware and plumbing fixtures from the Aero line; Wall tile; Carrera marble floor and shower floor; Melissa sconce with black shade."