White LakeBeach Style Bedroom, Grand Rapids
- I'm choosing paint colors for my bedroom and love this color! What is the paint color please?
small window dimensions
- what is the size of the small window to the left? Is it fixed or casement? thanks!
Bedroom wall paint
- Bedroom wall paint selection is lovely!
Would you please provide the color.
Curious, what is the name of the window pattern atop curtained window
- I am looking to create a stair baluster with a similar design, but I am having a hard time finding the design category it fits in.
- I love the colors used here. If the blue is SW Topsails what is the headboard & trim color? I have problems finding a great white to go with things. Awesome job!
Where can I find the high chair rail?
- I know it's called something else besides chair rail, I can't think of it!! Brain fog right now lol. I am remodeling my room, I would love to have this!
Soft blue color
- I've been looking for that color blue for my only bathroom, I just did a marble floor and ceramic tub walls. Please tell me if this is a Benjamin Moore color and which one! Thank you
- Can you tell me where I might purchase the window casings, what manufacturer, style, and size?
purple bedroom design
- deep purple walls, grey drapes and rugs, light purple accents and multiple purples on a white background bedding
Love the window treatments
- I'm remodeling my vintage home I purchased that has so much charm and potential. Have some beautiful leaded glass windows that have been retained for historical purposes where others have been replaced with modern brand new double pained energy efficient windows. Question? Some nooks within the home do have various sized cubbies with minimal measurements that still call for privacy. The blinds/ Roman shades depicted would be perfect for this particular application, thin in depth with minimal bulk and weight. Can you share what brand they are and where I might find them. Truly thankful for advice.
Pls help - would wainscotting downplay 3 doors in the master bedroom?
- This room is so inviting. Our master appears similar in size, has 3 white 2 panel doors (entry, closet, & en suite), white floor borads and 3 large windows that are linked w/ mullions to form the look of 1 large window on the wall opposite the entry and closet doors. I'd like to detract from the doors while aiming for a more spacious feel. Would wainscotting like this accomplish that?
- Is the paneling comprised of individual V-grove boards or another material? Lovely room!
Where is the stool from? (The one at the foot of the bed.)
- Just curious where to buy the stool. Thanks!
What Houzz contributors are saying:
A serene lakeside perch. Subdued watery blues and creams complement the lake view just outside this Michigan bedroom's window. You can almost hear the water lapping on the shore.