Interior Designers & Decorators
- I love how you treated this vintage tub. Where did you buy the ring for shower curtain and what size is it? Thank you.
- Do you know the manufacturer and style? Is it available in multiple colors? Thank you in advance!
- Curtain is found where?
You can buy these from Just Shower Rails and Victoria Plumbing. Warm regards, Rebecca.
Where can I find shower head, curtain rod ring and shower wall mount?
Many companies do this cast iron tub, check out The Cast Iron Bath Company for a claw foot tub. Warm regards, Rebecca.
Hi there, We are makers of bathrooms for over 25 years with most of our products are made unlike any others, from free standing castiron baths with dry fit vitreous enamel to the lost wax brass castingprocess used to manufacture our taps, showers and other brassware! Please visit our website to see our products.
- Lovely bathroom. I am borrowing heavily from your design for my new bathroom! Thinking of doing similar wall using 3 x 6 calacatta tile. Is the subway tile you used 3 x 6? Thank you.
Thank you Laura - this is the client! The tiles are indeed 3 x 6, I hope you like your finished look! Warm regards, Rebecca.
Do you remember the grout color that was used on these tiles?
Any update on this? That light is perfect for our project.
- What color is the floor grout? Is it basic white. And does it get dirty? We r doing a bathroom as well and they keep trying to get me away from it but I like it.
- How was the plumbing ran to where there are 2 separate water sources?
Hi - Leefroy Brooks / Samual Heath all do this range. Warm regards, Rebecca.
- How many inches between tiled wall and edge of tub?
We generally try and leave a minimum of 50mm but ideally 120mm to allow access for cleaning and tap maintenance. Warm regards, Rebecca.
- What material is the floor tile?
These are simple graphite slate / riven texture. Warm regards, Rebecca.
- Hi, someone else asked where they could purchase the round shower curtain rod and they were told Lefroy Brooks. I went on their website and also contacted customer service and sent them the "Wimbledon" picture showing the curtain rod and they said they do not carry this. Can you please let me know where I can purchase this shower curtain rod? Thank you so much!
Hi - can you purchase these from Just Shower Rails and Victoria Plumbing, for more high end, contact West One Bathrooms and CPHart. Warm regards, Rebecca.
- I am looking for a waterproof vanity. What is the material of this one?
Hi - this is actually MDF finish, you can have a good joiner make with a good quality wood and paint appropriately for bathrooms so it less porous and prone to absorbing moisture. Warm regards, Rebecca.
- Manufacturer of shower rod?
- Grout color?
- Who manufacture's the stripe cabana window treatments and what is the color?
- Where did you get the vanity, sink and faucets?
- What size floor tiles are these?
- I can't quite tell, but it looks like the tile is flush w the drywall? Or is there a bullnose? It looks so crisp and would love to know how to do this?
- Could you please tell the manufacturer of the floor tile, and what it's called? Thank you!
another example of freestanding tub with shower
Unrealistic but lovely bath under window
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268