Interior Designers & Decorators
- It is so eclectic. it is a reclaimed tile or what??
- Really like the panelling with the thin uprights. Was this bought in panels or built in place?
love love love it! awesome job!!
I'm drooling over the floor tiles! I should have known they were Emerie & Cie! I used their painted tiles for a small entryway and never tire of them. Fabulous bathroom!
- Wondering what colour you used for the wainscot.
The colour of the panelling is called Downpipe by Farrow & Ball. Warm regards, Rebecca.
The flooring is encaustic and can be purchased through http://www.emeryetcie.com/en/what/ Warm regards, Rebecca.
- Stand, sink, faucet . Where can I order this from?
Hi - the client found this herself I'm afraid, sadly I am unable to answer this question for you. There are many similar on the market, Westone Bathrooms and CPHart will be able to assist in sourcing something very similar. Warm regards, Rebecca.
Hi - here is the link, warm regards, Rebecca, http://www.bathroomvillage.com/imperial-drift-basin-stand-and-drift-large-basin.html?gclid=CLnK6diM28gCFQpAGwodNFABCQ
Thank you. The fabric is from Zimmer + Rhode. Warm regards, Rebecca.
- can you please tell me what color the wall is, the bluish slate color
- Very nice bath room wall
Kind of cute vintage look
Just showing you that you can paint the woodwork vs white
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268