ReviewsWrite a Review
- 5 Stars69%
- 4 Stars20%
- 3 Stars5%
- 2 Stars3%
- 1 Star4%
56 ratings are from
- Most Helpful
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- pmiranda361/9/2016Verified PurchaseOmg so pretty!! But hard to install!!
Wow. Amazingly packed and well prepared for shipping. This is a stunning piece. Quality and well represented in pictures and description. I love it!!! However I finally had it installed after storing it in the garage for a year. The piece is gorgeous but the bottom drawers created a tight space to put the p traps n plumbing. I would have purchased same 60 inch double vanity with only middle drawers so as to provide more space for plumbing and storage. I've come to see that the design piece while gorgeous, sturdy, and classic would have been better designed without the 2 bottom drawers. Also the amazing fixtures were indeed hard to tighten but my plumber did it with s very special wrench that just barely fit. But it sure is gorgeous. The install was an entire day!!
- charlesleejr11/6/2017Verified PurchaseAbbey Bath Vanity
Very solid and built well. The counter top is beautiful and the faucet is good quality. However, the white paint is a little light in some areas and could have used another coat. As well, one of the drawers was built using out of square wood trim for the border, so it looks more like a trapezoid than a rectangle.
- meseal513/3/2017Verified PurchaseExpensive but good
I am pleased with the overall quality of the vanity. The finish seems very thick and durable. Doors and drawers close nicely and were well-aligned. Unit is real wood not particleboard. It came really well-packed; only problem was that some of the packing stuck to the finish on the door and had to be scrubbed off. It marred the finish a bit but you can't notice it at all in the bathroom lighting. Top and back splash were in perfect condition. I didnt use the "free" faucet that came with it so can't speak to its quality but it looked and felt decent.
- Logan Miller10/21/2016Verified PurchaseContractor's Opinions
To keep this short and sweet. The vanity looks good. If you are wanting this for a high end house I would pass. The vanity itself is a 9 out of 10 but the hardware is a 2 out of 10. Also if you plan on using the backsplash they provide I would pass on this all together. I bought 2 vanities and both back splashes were broke. They were willing to replace the backsplash, but they could only ship them in (2) sections. So a 60" vanity would have (2) 30" backsplash sections. That would mean the seam would be directly behind the faucet.
- lkperkins5231/5/2018Verified PurchaseGreat looking vanity
After unsuccessfully trying to order another vanity from a big box store, not once but twice, we found this one. The delivery was very professional, and everything was handled with great care. As a result, we received this lovely vanity, free of damage. The marble looks great and you can tell the construction is solid!
- Mimi8/10/2019Verified PurchaseHouzz PalWe didn’t use the faucet that came with it because the brushed nickel didn’t go with the other fixtures that were chrome.
We didn’t use the faucet that came with it because the brushed nickel didn’t go with the other fixtures that were chrome. The pulls that came with it were perfectly fine but I switched them out for some more decorative ones. The cabinet doors have the soft close feature which is really nice and the marble top looks beautiful!
- loganly6/23/2019Verified Purchase
- Ron Wade4/6/2016Verified PurchaseNice vanity but faucet did not work
I just finished installing this vanity and it is very nice ... however my plumber (30 yrs experience) was not able to use the faucet that came with the vanity because the hot and cold handles can NOT be tightened onto the cabinet, there just is no room to get a wrench in the very small rear opening to tighten these handles. As a result of this I had no choice but to head to Home Depot and purchase another faucet (Delta) that would work. The "included" faucet will now be donated to the local "Habitat re-sell store" I had plans to purchase another one of these cabinets for the other bathroom but plans have now changed.
- Ellen Walsdorf2/17/2016Verified Purchasepoor quality
The vanity is falling apart after a very short time. the quality is terrible.
- rlsinpdr3/19/2015Verified PurchaseBathroom Vanity
It's beautiful and sturdy. It's exactly what was advertised.
How long to ship to Manhattan Beach, CA?
- If I order today, how long would it take to arrive in Manhattan Beach, Ca? I'd like to start my remodel on Sept. 8.
Is there space behind the bottom middle drawer?
- Space to route water lines from the floor to the sink. If so how much?
Can we change the faucets and handle? Is there a matching free stan
- I would prefer a brushed nickel finish on the faucets and closet handles and am willing to swap them out if possible
Specifically how deep is the bottom drawer?
- We need 6 inches behind the drawer to bring up the drain and 2 water lines.
How do I find out the delivery date?
- I am renovating my beach property and will need to make travel plans to be there for the delivery.
How many pieces of marble make up the top portion.
- Is the main top sink several pieces put together? (not including the back splash).
What is the vanity made from?
- What is vanity made from? Description says stone, wood, etc... What is etc? Also are drawers on glides and what is shelf in sink made of?
How is the face of the drawers attached? Are they dovetailed?
- Want to know the sturdiness of the drawers. thanks!
Can I schedule shipping and delivery at a later date?
- I recently purchased the Abbey 48" Bath Vanity (Carrara/White). I was wondering if I could have the item shipped at a later date as in one month from when I purchased it today?
Will you do custom configuation for an up charge?
- I need to have the sink offset to the left and the cabinet and drawers all moved to the right. Is that possible?