ReviewsWrite a Review
- 5 Stars75%
- 4 Stars15%
- 3 Stars5%
- 2 Stars3%
- 1 Star3%
- Most Helpful
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- Jessica Bryson4/29/2018Verified PurchaseLove the vanity .. but the faucet & paint were not good
Was anyone else unable to use the faucet because the handles were pretty much one piece and never came apart? We ended up needing to purchase a new faucet . The white paint on the exterior front had areas that were marked up and even where it appeared to have a " distressed style" where the paint was not nicely coated. We love the look and the craftmanship of the vanity itself but not very happy with the poor paint job and the markings that are on the front of the vanity itself as well as the inability to use the faucet that came with it. The marble top is great. I am eager to see it all come together after my husband gets back from getting a new faucet at an additional expense.
- Kristin Vally10/13/2018Verified PurchaseGreat Quality
I love this vanity. It is well made and exactly what I was looking for. We changed out the hardware to oiled bronze and it turned out really nice. Well worth the money we spent!
- wjimenez3/25/2017Verified PurchaseTimeless
Great, high end look of vanity. Shipping went great. The buy was easy from beginning to end. The backsplash and faucet being included is a plus. Love it! It was easy to install and the build is great. It does have minor imperfections but nothing too noticeable.
- Tara Josephs12/28/2016Verified PurchaseSo glad I bought this for a client
Giving specific instructions.....Once delivered, "Do Not Accept or Sign Anything" before throughly inspecting both vanities. (My request was not honored) Wasn't sure what the quality would be like after ordering 2 vanities for a client. Much to my delight - I was so pleased to find each vanity well packed. They were beautiful and well made (solid wood). They replaced an old builder grade long cabinet with 2 sinks - built in the 80's. When installed, the 2 vanities gave the remodeled master bathroom a fresh beautiful updated look. The neutral gray cabinets can be accented with any color and look amazing. I would highly recommend this product for a budget bath remodel or any small bathroom remodel. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
- Nicole Allen1/21/2017Verified Purchasenice solid piece
I would have given it more stars but there were a few issues. the holes for the faucet are set back too much to be able to use the back splash. the faucet handles barely cleared to turn. the drawers are hard to close, they might just need some lubrication but they had to be pushed pretty hard before the self close kicked in. other than that it is great for my hall bathroom.
- Niki Davis11/26/2016Verified Purchaselove it!
Really made the bathroom. Nice soft close, great construction. Came with a beautiful faucet! Very happy!
- kgarabe3/27/2018Verified PurchaseBeautiful
Delivery was a breeze, it came tightly packaged and perfect! Not one scratch! Looks beautiful in the half bath for my clients . Highly recommend !
- Cathy Hildinger8/15/2018Verified PurchaseVery nice piece of furniture
We haven't actually installed the vanity yet, but it's a very nice piece of furniture with dove tailed drawers, etc. We opted not to use the included faucet, but it seemed to be a nice faucet, just not our style.
- C Gads10/5/2019Value for Money5.0True to Description4.0Product Quality4.0Shipping5.0Installed this vanity in our half bath and we love the look.
Installed this vanity in our half bath and we love the look. It is definitely more gray than the picture shows (it almost looks taupe online). We love it though. Be aware that this includes the faucet but not the drain kit.
- Angie Keehn11/3/2019Verified PurchaseDoors do not open out and drawers slide suck.
Doors do not open out and drawers slide suck. Definitely not worth the money.
Washing prints and makeup off
- What is the best and most efficient way to clean prints and makeup off of white vanities? There needs to be a sure fire remedy for this. Thank you. I am stuck buying a white vanity and would prefer grey but cannot find what I need in 42 inch and 60 inch single sink vanities with lots of storage.
- Hey, just wondering what the warranty is on your sink. we purchased this on 6-08-18 and it just randomly formed a large crack in it. if not how can I get the specs to replace it? Thanks!
What is the name of the quartz?
- On my computer, the quartz top color looks different in some photos. I also compared it to the same product in 36", which looks more gray than beige. Is there a name for this quartz so I can do more research? We have a gray bathroom but prefer the durability of quartz over marble.
Single faucet hole
- Hi, I was wondering if you sell the single faucet hole for this vanity instead of 3 holes since we have a single faucet already bought.
- how think is the counter top and can you get a panel for the bottom of the cabinet to make it flush with the floor?
- Can I get a matching 22 inch backsplash for the side that is against the wall? I have the marble top
Change the top
- Would I be able to take off the top marble and sink easily? I want to use a custom counter top on this vanity.
Rough plumbing location please?!?!
- What is the exact specs/location of the rough plumbing. Thank you
- I bought one of these a couple weeks ago, but the backsplash broke. Can I order a new backsplash only?
- Is shipping free to n.dak?? How many days after placing order , would it arrive?? Does driver place in garage?? I would be alone( small woman)
Faucet won't shut off
- I know it is not covered in the warranty, but can I buy a replacement cartridge. Thanks you
What is the warranty?
- I've had my vanity for only a few months and the paint is already cracking on the seems of the drawers. Who do I place a claim with?