ReviewsWrite a Review
- 5 Stars75%
- 4 Stars13%
- 3 Stars3%
- 2 Stars4%
- 1 Star4%
- Most Helpful
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- Erin Edelman6/28/2018Verified PurchaseVery elegant, comfortable
We love these dining chairs! We have received so many compliments on them. We bought a second set so we now have four!
- Dana Jackson10/22/2016Verified PurchaseBeautiful chairs
They look like they came from Restoration Hardware without the price. They are gorgeous and very comfortable. The color is a deep grey and matches the style of my RH table. All in all, it was a good purchase.
- Lela Jones5/16/2017Verified PurchaseDisappointed
The chairs are beautiful but the color was not as pictured on the website and sadly they don't match my decor and I'm stuck with them because it cost just as much as I paid for them to ship them back. Now I'm scared to order any big item because if it doesn't work, I'll be stuck with the product.
- eplusk1/22/2015Verified PurchasePerfect Little Black Chairs
I have been looking for a cute desk chair for months and I am so happy I found these on the Houzz website! They are comfortable and sturdy, and look fabulous with my white desk. I love having the extra black chair in the bedroom too! Great quality for the price.
- Mara Dworsky10/10/2015Verified PurchaseElegant and well made
These chairs are a great value. They look exactly like the photo. I bought them for a client and am thrilled with them. They are not huge chairs though, they are 18" high seats which is standard. Look and feel just like the $600 ones from Restoration Hardware.
- Debra Wegenaar1/4/2017Verified PurchasePretty but too small
The quality was nice. A very pretty chair. The chair is petit. I ordered for kitchen but they looked out of proportion with the table. I had to set up a return. Although the company said the consumer had to pay shipping charges, when I went to return the charges were the same amount as the chairs. It was unreasonable. I wanted to purchase new chairs from the company and would not be able to due to the price of the shipping. I reached out to both the company and the Houzz team. The company was quick to respond and chairs are scheduled to be picked up, no cost to me. I am happy with the service and they were quick to respond to my concerns. I would recommend this company.
- gloria_keen1/10/2016Verified PurchaseVery nice
Love the chairs. A little smaller than I expected
- tkastrati1/2/2016Verified PurchaseExcellent chair
We purchased two chairs to complete our living room and they are a perfect fit! These would be great dining room or even event space/banquet chairs.
- pamela mcwilliams1/6/2018Verified Purchaselove these chairs!
beautiful and comfortable...great size.
- Sue Losey10/11/2017Verified Purchasehappy!
I ordered six of these chairs to go with a zinc top dining table. They are really pretty and I am sitting comfortably in one now as I write this. The color is a dark grey, a bit blueish to me. Arrived quickly.
What exactly is this colour? Is it a light brown or is it a grey?
- Violeta Velvet French dining chairs. Color 'velvet'. What company are they shipped by and can shipping cost be negotiated? I am wanting to purchase 4. Thanks!
Is the "Velvet" Color Different from the "Gray"?
- I ordered 8 of what seems to be the exact same chair off ebay, but am looking to get 4 more. Houzz has a better price point now so interested in your chairs. Mine are gray with a hint of plum. It's difficult to tell on a screen if the velvet color might be that same gray-plum. When I switch from velvet color to gray color on my computer it looks the same. Are they different?
velvet colour?! what is this considered?
- Would love to order up to 12 of these chairs. What colour exactly is "velvet"? It is listed as the colour for the least expensive option.
color - gray?
- what color is this exactly .... is it a gray or it looks like it might have a little purple in it. Especially in the picture from a customer review. It looks purple next to their table.
- Would these chairs look too small at the ends of a large farmhouse table with benches on the sides??