ReviewsWrite a Review
- 5 Stars84%
- 4 Stars11%
- 3 Stars0%
- 2 Stars0%
- 1 Star4%
- Most Helpful
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- Yulia Levesque9/30/2019Verified PurchaseHouzz PalValue for Money5.0True to Description5.0Product Quality5.0Shipping5.0Love this mirror, very slick and modern.
Love this mirror, very slick and modern. Love the motion detection feature. The only negative is that when the light is on you can hear a very low buzzing sound, it is not very noticeable but after a while you do notice it.
- Mark Valeri10/17/2017Verified PurchaseExcellent Look and Value
Shipped quickly and well packed, high quality. We had an electrician place a box directly behind each mirror (we purchased 2) and he said that hanging them was more difficult that he'd initially thought (they had to be centered over two pedestal sinks, lots of math involved -- stay in school, kids). The LED light is not enough to light a room (even with 2) so I got my chandelier (yippee!). The light is more blue, but it's not a distraction. We use them on low as a nightlight. They're great for makeup application.
- Nina Lentner3/13/2017Verified PurchaseIt is perfect
- Tammy Wolf6/5/2018Verified PurchaseBathroom
- mleveret8/4/2019Verified PurchaseHouzz PalValue for Money5.0True to Description5.0Product Quality5.0Shipping5.0Arrived quickly (within days).
Arrived quickly (within days). Looks great in the space- really modernized the bathroom
- Grace Lam7/30/2019Value for Money5.0True to Description5.0Product Quality5.0Shipping5.0Awesome mirror.
Awesome mirror. It's big enough to put in my bathroom, and the magic is that when I take a shower, there is no fog on the mirror. And the main feature that I like is the lights . It's very helpful and good thing is you can adjust the brightness as per your need. Really love it, the price is nice!
- Cowboy The Good5/13/2019Verified PurchaseValue for Money4.0True to Description4.0Product Quality4.0Shipping4.0love it nice mirror
love it nice mirror
- mnottpub1/30/2017Verified PurchaseCannot recommend
Mirror is not true. Light is too blue. Needs to be replaced - can't live with it. Have not raised issue with manufacturer yet...
- dabus991/18/2018Verified PurchaseGreat product
Looks beautiful .... you can dim or brighten the light by holding the "button" .... because the light comes from the mirror on all sides you don't get shadows when shaving/applying make up/etc Girlfriend loves it!!
- Eric Bastian4/24/2017Verified PurchaseAmazing Mirror!!!!
These mirrors are amazing. I also own the 60x30 for my master bathroom & the 18x24 for my powder room. Words can't describe how great these look in person. Everything about these mirrors are great. The dimmer option is just a bonus. Thanks so much for such an amazing product.
- We purchased a home that has this mirror in the guest master bath. It seems part of the lighting has burned out. Can we change a led bulb in this? And if so how? We’re not sure how to replace and don’t want to “break” the mirror.
Blue Light in the Center Bottom
- The blue light stands out when it is on.. Why does your product have this when other LED mirrors do not?
I need the electrical dimensional data for electrical roughin
- I need the electrical rip sheets to bid installing this for a customer, how do I get the manufacturers full specification sheet and data not just the houzz website sales sheet.
Is there an on/off switch or does it need to be wired to a switch?
- Is there an on/off switch or does it need to be wired to a switch?
Motifs and installation
- Hello, What does portrait or landscape motif mean? Does this mirror go into the wall or could it just be hung on the wall? Thanks.
What happens is the lighting burns out -
- I want to know if there are bulbs that can be replace if the lights burn out or do you have to replace the entire mirror
How does dimmer work?
- How does the dimmer function work? What controls the dimmer?
How does de-fogger work? Is it automatic?
- Hi, do you sell a led mirror that opens so as to store bathroom necessities..ex, medicine, makeup, etc
Window over vanity problem
- I'm looking for a mirror that I can hang in front of or on to a window that is above my vanity, is it possible do that with this mirror?