Item 1 of 5
- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Returns
- Only 0.35 inch / 9 mm thick (60 percent thinner than standard under cabinet lighting*).
- Sturdy aluminum body. One of the best in the market for its exceptional durability.
- Simple plug-in installation. for most of cases, only tool you will need is screw driver for mounting bracket.
- Each individual has bright 24 LED (Epistar 3528).
- 24 voltage offers highly energy efficient, minimum heat contribution, longer life span, and safer.
- The light distributes in 90 degree beam angle to optimize & maximize lighting under cabinet cabinet.
- Easily control the brightness to a desired level using inline dimmer switch.
- To ensure & maximize the safety, Modular LED Light Panel & Power Supply has been certified by UL.
- What's Included
- 3 x Lightkiwi 6 Inch Warm White Modular LED Under Cabinet Light Panel
- Lightkiwi 6 Watt Power Supply for Under Cabinet Lighting (Link up to 3- 6inch panels)
- Lightkiwi Dimmer Switch for Under Cabinet Lighting
- Lightkiwi 4 Way Splitter for Under Cabinet LIghting
- 3 x Interconnect Cable
- 3 x Modular Connector
- 6 x Mounting Bracket
- 6 Inch LED Light Panel
6 Watt Power Supply
1.89 x 1.38 x 0.98 Inch (48 x 35 x 25 mm)
3.29 x 1.08 x 0.44 Inch (83.56 x 27.43 x 11.18 mm)
4 Way Splitter
1.64 x 1.30 x 0.59 Inch. (42 x 33 x 15 mm)
0.62 x 1.28 x 0.35 Inch (15.75 x 32.5 x 9 mm)
Dimmer Switch Compatibility
Since the included dimmer switch is electric dimmer switch, it is not fully compatible with wall on/off switch or plug-in timer. You may use the wall on/off switch or plug-in timer without the dimmer switch.
Rotary dimmer switch is fully compatible with wall on/off switch. If needed to replace included dimmer switch to rotary dimmer switch, please write comment "replace w/ rotary dimmer switch" during checkout.
If you plan to use wall dimmer switch, you need to do hardwire installation with dimmable transformer instead of the included power supply which plugs into wall outlet, due to the voltage difference between the wall dimmer switch (110V) and LED light panel (24V).
If not used with wall dimmer switch, included power supply can be used to do hardwire installation but if dimmer switch is needed, 24V dimmer switch is required.
- Power Supply Start Up time
- Depends wattage of power supply, the start up time may differ. Please use matched wattage of power supplies for best result.
Lightkiwi T8668 6" Warm White Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting 3-Panel KitBy Lightkiwi
At Houzz we want you to shop for Lightkiwi Lightkiwi T8668 6" Warm White Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting 3-Panel Kit with confidence. You can read real customer reviews for this or any other product and even ask questions and get answers from us or straight from the brand. When you buy Lightkiwi Lightkiwi T8668 6" Warm White Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting 3-Panel Kit or any product product online from us, you become part of the Houzz family and can expect exceptional customer service every step of the way. If you have questions about Lightkiwi or any other product for sale, our customer service team is eager to help.