Item 1 of 2
- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Returns
Tapestry fabrics are an excellent choice for restoring a vintage furniture piece. This fabric is timeless, and likewise very durable. Tapestries are woven with intricate patterns.
- Pattern Number: P1269
- Durability: Exceeds 50,000 double rubs (heavy duty)
- Pattern Direction: Railroaded (pattern runs across the roll)
- Width: 54 inches
- Repeat: Horizontal 9.5" x vertical 7.0"
- Cleaning: S (solvent-based upholstery cleaner)
- Featuring: Stain protectant compatible
2 Sizes: Sample
This Product Has Been Described As:
- antique fabric
- fabric by the yard
- heirloom fabric
- tapestry fabric
At Houzz we want you to shop for P1269-Sample with confidence. You can read real customer reviews for this or any other product and even ask questions and get answers from us or straight from the brand. When you buy P1269-Sample or any product product online from us, you become part of the Houzz family and can expect exceptional customer service every step of the way. If you have questions about or any other product for sale, our customer service team is eager to help.