ReviewsWrite a Review
- 5 Stars80%
- 4 Stars13%
- 3 Stars7%
- 2 Stars0%
- 1 Star0%
- Most Helpful
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- daisdaph29/11/2017Verified PurchaseSurprisingly pleased
Had to give up our Hearthstone fireplace as it would no longer stay lit and 2 different companies told us it could not be fixed! To replace started at $2500. So decided to try this stove. Has propane company assemble and connect. ( can be natural gas also) Used this past weekend and extremely pleased with it's performance. Kept it on a low setting but produced a lot of heat. And the automatic thermostat worked as advertised. Initially surprised when flame flickered out but as the room temperature cooled, the stove came back on to maintain the correct heat. I would describe this as a superior product at an extremely affordable price!
- sonjawyatt3/7/2018Verified PurchasePrecinct ventless
Works great and looks just as good as the picture
- keebie1941/28/2018Verified PurchaseNice
Product was received very quick. No damage or issues with it.
- mikewinslett1/27/2018Verified PurchaseHeater
The heater works great , would be even better if you could buy the fan that was designed for it
- jacquiediana7/30/2017Verified PurchaseJust received my new gas stove
Stove looks very nice but true review will be this winter when Central Fl temperatures drop to 35f. Stay tuned...
- naturecrazed9/19/2017Verified PurchaseAperfect size for a small living room.
- HU-15293731710/15/2018Verified PurchaseWorking fine so far.
- HU-4055509057/14/2019Verified PurchaseHouzz PalValue for Money5.0True to Description5.0Product Quality5.0Shipping5.0Like everything about it so far , bought it for back up heat if power goes out
Like everything about it so far , bought it for back up heat if power goes out
- HU-93092372010/22/2019Verified PurchaseHouzz PalValue for Money5.0True to Description5.0Product Quality5.0Shipping5.0I like the realistic flame look.
I like the realistic flame look. I don’t like the control dial, it’s hard to find the pilot point and hard to get it to turn off.. It heats the room really well.
- HU-67954206210/21/2019Verified PurchaseHouzz PalLove the looks of it!!!
Love the looks of it!!!
Will not stay lit.
- We bought this heater about 3 years ago. It is in a small cabin that we visit occasionally, so it has not been over used. It has worked great and kept the cabin warm even on super cold days and nights. We now have a problem. It will light but will go out in a few seconds. The longest I have gotten it to stay on is 22 seconds. I tried to clean any dust off of the accessible parts just in case, but that did not help. Could it be a sensor or something? Or is this a common problem and we need to replace a part??
I have the proc vent free gas stove model QD250T.
- I would like to know if it is safe to build a mantel for the procom vent free stove model QD250T. I really like this stove but would really now like to have it in a mantel to make it look more like a fireplace. Please advise me if you think this is ok or not. Thank you
I would like to know if anyone has purchased a blower for this unit?
- We are considering purchasing this for our house.
- What is this unit made out of. Cast aluminum? What does it weigh and what are the dimensions?
What size propane bottle will it take? Is the propane bottle hidden in the cabinet?
When using a large refillable bottle how long is the hose from the unit to the bottle? (maybe longer hoses can be obtained)
- Other than the igniter needing batteries, does this heater have to have any power? Will it work if the power goes out?
I Need a New Ignitor for my Heater Model QD250T
- unable to light Pilot light no spark replaced the battery, ignitor Manufactured 08/07/2010
- can the blower be installed before shipping, and is this unit cool to the touch on the exterior?