ReviewsWrite a Review
- 5 Stars74%
- 4 Stars15%
- 3 Stars5%
- 2 Stars2%
- 1 Star5%
122 ratings are from
- Most Helpful
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- HU-7480999912/3/2019Verified PurchaseHouzz PalPoor quality
Previously purchased same glasses from a different source. Accidentally broke 2 glasses so had to order more. In the Houzz picture, the glasses looked the same. They were the same price as those I previously ordered but not the same quality. I’m very disappointed but too lazy to return them. I would never use them for fear of getting lead poisoning!!!
- HU-92673405911/11/2018Verified PurchaseLove these Flutes!
So unique, just as pictured.
- nefermarie2/19/2018Verified Purchasebeautiful, classy and original flutes
the flutes are beautiful and delicate, such that one broke in the shipment. It has been immediately replaced but it shows how delicate the flutes are. Very classy and original flutes that will enhance the champagne that comes in it.
- Berkley Conley12/21/2017Verified PurchaseAwesome champagne flutes!!!!
Absolutely beautiful and so elegant. Love them!!!!
- zazukatz112/18/2017Verified PurchaseSparkle all the way!
Purchased to complement my gift flutes carried by Neiman Marcus last year. More flutes mean more friends and more bubbly, and the price is right. Unique, stemless design is contemporary yet classic. Recommended for purchase.
- s_robinson316212/18/2017Verified PurchaseGlass flutes to ring in new year
These arrived on time with terrific protective packaging. We were very impressed. They are beautiful and feel "crystal-like." Great value!
- treames112/4/2017Verified PurchaseVery elegant
I’m sure they will enjoy them!! Very pretty!!
- awhitleycagop12/4/2016Verified PurchaseChampagne flutes
- Brenda Lehman12/24/2018Verified PurchaseGlasses made a hit!
Recipients love them!
- lesleyjeangroves7/30/2018Verified Purchasecute but glass is really thin and fragile!
I would prefer a set of 8.
Combination in Box
- I felt like there should have been 2 of each kind in the Box. However, just received mine and I have 3 of the same and 1 of another kind and 2 of the other. I don’t know how else to describe without sending a picture.
Crack in one of the glasses I just received.
- I just received my order, the glasses are beautiful...but one of them is cracked...how do I get a replacement?
- I live in Canada. Do you charge for rate exchange, duties etc. With thanks, Nancy
Explain the difference
- What is the difference between these glasses and the "related product " that looks identical and costs 89 dollars?