ReviewsWrite a Review
- 5 Stars67%
- 4 Stars20%
- 3 Stars13%
- 2 Stars0%
- 1 Star0%
- Most Helpful
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- Stefan6/14/2016Verified PurchaseThe height is not accurate with Houzz site
While the chairs are very nice, the chairs are 37' instead of 39' and the height of the seat is 23' and not 25' as advertised on Houzz! I contacted Houzz but they still don't have an answer in regards to the height!
- Louise Mahoney3/20/2016Verified Purchase4 Safavieh Seth counter stools in taupe
I like an upholstered seat for a counter stool and these are very comfortable, designed to fit bodies large and small. They are elegant and taupe matched my blue/gray/white color scheme of my open plan kitchen living room.
- hraifman7/14/2018Verified PurchaseGorgeous chairs but beware...
Positives: The chairs arrived timely, the packaging was Superb, the chairs themselves are stunning and great quality. They look and feel expensive and are comfortable. The bar on which you place your feet is chrome and matches the accents on the chairs. I didn’t notice that in the description or pictures so that was a nice surprise. The leather is beautiful. Cons: I was expecting the color to be more gray/taupe from the pictures. The actual color definitely has a bit of khaki green in it. The chairs’ back is also a lot lower than I expected. For shorter folks, that actually hits you right in the middle of your back which is very comfortable. For taller folks, not as comfortable. However, the chairs just come up to our island height so aesthetically would look nicer if they were another 3-4 inches higher. Decided to keep them despite the backs being shorter than I would have liked because after 2 years of looking, these are the first counter stools that I have really liked and because they are really nice quality.
- David Kamp6/7/2016Verified PurchaseJust received in 2 of 4...
Nice looking just wished they were a little taller. They measure from floor to bottom of seat height at 19". Wish they were about 3-4" taller. We will see how they last with 5 kids and 2 adults using them.
- tclc6/2/2018Verified PurchaseLove Stools!
Beautiful and the right height for a counter bar height. Wish I would have seen this before ordering the exact stool in a bar height I could have saved a bunch of money. Exchanges are not free I had to pay $350 to send the wrong ones back ;0( Which ever height you need they are beautiful. Just make sure to order the right height for your counter/bar.
- mimithornton4/4/2018Verified PurchaseBest counter stools
Beautiful, perfect height, comfortable and great for clean up. With 7 grand kids dripping, dropping and spilling these were the best choice.
- vickivercruyssen1/8/2017Verified PurchaseLove the style!
These were perfect for our decor; however the color wasn't quite right with our gray/brown color scheme. Our quartz counter was too deep of a gray and these stools sitting next to it just sort of clashed. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't good either. We decided to order them in the black croc color. I can't wait to get the new color! They were super comfortable to sit in. I, like some other reviewers, would have liked a higher back height, but with the transitional design of our house, the lower height actually is better. We just won't have as much back support for sitting back and lounging after a meal.
- Agnieszka Hendler8/4/2018Verified PurchaseLove it!
Looks great, very comfortable
- Kristy Nease8/3/2017Verified PurchaseLove these stools
Counter height, sturdy and beautiful! Great quality. Great value.
- leooli6/6/2019Verified Purchasethis are exactly what I was looking for!
- I'd like to order this stool. I live in a KELOWNA CANADA and saw there is no return internationally . Should I try one at bar height and cut the legs to an appropriate height. I keep reading that the purchasers wished they were taller for counter height
Coordinate without a back?
- Does this chair come with a matching backless option also? I need a combination of chairs with and without backs. I'd love to find the coordinate to this chair without a back. Thank you!
Height of stool
- The height seems to be questionable. Is it better to order bar height and cut the legs down. And what then is the difference between the two heights. Thanks.