Item 1 of 8
- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Returns
- 350-year old wood paneling made from American Hardwoods
- No mold and bacteria due to thermo-treatment
- This design: Art Wood. 10 beautiful designs available
In opposite to reclaimed lumber, which was staying outdoors for decades, our product is free of any insects and bacteria. Bringing reclaimed outdoor lumber to your home is not safe: you’ll bring all chemicals and insects with this. The thermo-modified wood is pure, and it is a 100% Green product!
- Our planks are perfectly milled, plus thermo-treatment adds dimension stability for the wood. The product is domestically made from American lumber.
Thermo-treatment makes wood essentially durable: you may use our planks in high humidity environments, such as bathrooms, kitchens, basements, pool areas and light backsplash areas. Our wood will not rot or create mold. DIY installation kit included in each box (fasteners and one pre-cut starter/end plank). See installation instructions for details.
- No chemicals, bacteria or insects in the wood - 100% Green, pure and safe product
- We are the only in the USA making our wall planks from thermally-treated wood
- Thermally-treated planks don’t need a nickel gap as any other woods, but it’s important to not press our planks against each other and keep a hair-gap between boards to allow wood to breath
- Bring a real 350-year-old lumber in your house!
- Thermally-treated wood has improved fire rating (Class B)
- DIY installation: finishing nails included, plus we pre-cut one board in each set to make starter/end planks for no-cut smooth installation
- 50-year warranty for durability against decay
- Wall planks are lightweight (approximately 0.6 lbs. per sq. ft.)
- Samples available (SKU # 11350 - Houzz item # 102511768)
Smart Paneling 1/4 in. x 5 in. x 4 ft. White Barn Wood Wall Plank 10 Sq. Ft.By Westwood Thermo-Treated Lumber and Holeywood
This Product Has Been Described As:
- 3D wood wall panels
- accent walls
- barn wood
- decoration panels
- home decor
- reclaimed wood
- rustic decor
- rustic wood
- wall art
- wall decor
- wall decoration
- wall panels
- wall tiles
- wood planks
At Houzz we want you to shop for Westwood Thermo-Treated Lumber and Holeywood Smart Paneling 1/4 in. x 5 in. x 4 ft. White Barn Wood Wall Plank 10 Sq. Ft. part # S-106 with confidence. You can read real customer reviews for this or any other product and even ask questions and get answers from us or straight from the brand. When you buy Westwood Thermo-Treated Lumber and Holeywood Smart Paneling 1/4 in. x 5 in. x 4 ft. White Barn Wood Wall Plank 10 Sq. Ft. or any product product online from us, you become part of the Houzz family and can expect exceptional customer service every step of the way. If you have questions about Westwood Thermo-Treated Lumber and Holeywood part # S-106 or any other product for sale, our customer service team is eager to help.