ReviewsWrite a Review
- 5 Stars67%
- 4 Stars17%
- 3 Stars17%
- 2 Stars0%
- 1 Star0%
- Most Helpful
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- HU-20667430111/13/2019Verified PurchaseValue for Money4.0True to Description4.0Product Quality4.0Shipping1.0Bought two of these toilets for a home remodel project. Other than that, I have had one of the toilets installed for a few months already and love the look.
Bought two of these toilets for a home remodel project. Opened the first one up and saw how well it was packed, I didn’t bother checking the second. Months later as my contractor is getting ready to install the 2nd toilet, while unpacking he notices the top right is chipped. Unfortunately it’s well passed the 30 day return policy, so now I have to figure out how to patch up the crack in a spot that is super visible. Other than that, I have had one of the toilets installed for a few months already and love the look. It’s exactly what I wanted. Super bummed that my 2nd toilet is chipped. Ensure you inspect your items right away.
- Top Homes LLC11/5/2019Verified PurchaseValue for Money3.0True to Description3.0Product Quality3.0Shipping3.0Got one that leaked inside.
Got one that leaked inside. Had to have it replaced.
- susanratki11/4/2019Verified PurchaseHouzz PalI like have a one piece toilet.
I like have a one piece toilet. Looks aesthetically nice in all our bathrooms and good quality for the money.
- Barry10/1/2019Verified PurchaseValue for Money5.0True to Description5.0Product Quality5.0Shipping5.0Love it.
- greenwing9/28/2019Verified PurchaseI bought two of these while renovating my bathrooms.
I bought two of these while renovating my bathrooms. They look great and function very well, would certainly order again. So impressed with the company, I asked about buying new mounting kits for the seats because my contractor had lost them and within the hour I received an email saying they had sent two replacement ones via fedex. Will definitely be buying from them again, super customer service and products!
- HU-82797342710/28/2019Verified PurchaseValue for Money5.0True to Description5.0Product Quality5.0Shipping5.0
I just lost the 50% promotion on this toilet,Can you still give to me?
- I will need 5 toilets total and was ready to purchased from you. Please let me know...
How do you install this toilet? You can not reach the bolts from the b
- We have this toilet and our plumber is unsure how to install it.
hi, what if I need to replace the cover?
- If, down the road, I need to replace the cover, will I be able to find it? Is it easily available for sale?
Can you get a soft closing seat upgrade with this toilet?
- the description doesn't mention the toilet seat
My toilet came with only one snap in place side cover
- There are wholes for a cover on each side of the toilet
Am I missing one?
How effective is this toilet in flushing its contents?
- I have had a similar Koehler toilet design that did not clean its contents well
Can I get a spec sheet to show my contractor?
- I have a small Manhattan bathroom---many new toilets just won't fit, e.g., too deep. Am I way behind the times? Is this a standard "round" bowl? And what is comfort height?
Wasn’t this on sale? What’s the best sale price? I need 2.
- Wasn’t this on sale? What’s the best sale price for 2?
regarding toilet id#: 83382023, is it soft close? i=
- regarding toilet id#: 83382023, is it soft close? is it stainless steel or plastic hinges. I am looking for a modern, depth < 27 in toilet with soft close and stainless steel hinge. Do you have any suggestion?
Swiss Madison St. Tropez One Piece toilet insallation
- How do you get this toilet installed properly? I purchase one, and the contractor won't warrant the installation and plumber says I may have leaks. He doesn't think he can tighten it enough and that the toilet will wobble (not be secure) when someone sits. It doesn't have side access. You have to get behind the toilet to the opening in the back. Apparently, they've not been able to tighten the bolts to their satisfaction and recommend a different toilet. But I'm not convinced it CANT be installed yet. Any advice? Need help fast. Steve
Bolt hole distance
- Hi. I have run into an issues fitting this toilet. The bolt distance from my old flange is 6inches where the bolt spacing for this toilet is 5inches. I bought these spaces were all standard? Trying to figure out if it a non standard toilet with narrow bolt spacing or my flange is unusually wide (bolt to bolt). Any advice before I call in a plumber that will likely charge me as much as the toilet costs?
Is this a 10 inch rough in toilet? Please advise.
- Please tell me any of your toilets those are 10 inch rough in ?
toilet doesn’t fit!
- Our contractor just contacted me stating the toilet is too big and doesn’t fit. He said that it is 12” finish not rough and he has never heard of this before.
- Is the toilet seat comfortable? Most are made out of cheap plastic, How about the St. Tropez one?