Structo Table BT Controllable LED Lamp, Blue
Structo Table BT Controllable LED Lamp, Blue
  • Product Description
  • Product Specifications
  • Shipping and Returns
  • Fusion of smart technology, design to improve the quality and control of the illumination in your space, wherever you are.
Light Quality: Energy-efficient light guide technology provides uniform light distribution that eliminates glare and multiple shadowing. 90% of the light is directed downwards, while the remaining 10% is diffused upwards to provide gentle ambient lighting.
Control: Bluetooth and touch controls built in. Remote dimming and on/off capabilities through free Curio app on Bluetooth-enabled iOS and Android devices.
  • Versatility: With 360 degrees of rotation, the light guide has unparalleled adjustability to direct light at any object or task.
  • UL Pending
  • North American plug
  • 10 Watt LED (non-removable)
  • 400 lumens output
Located in Oakland, California, Curio Design is a small studio dedicated to re-imagining the quality and control of illuminating your home and workplace.

Structo Table BT Controllable LED Lamp, BlueBy Curio Design
1 Review
$250

Currently Not Available

Earn 5% back in Houzz Reward Dollars2 on every Houzz purchase with the Houzz credit cards!

Learn More

Learn More

This Product Has Been Described As:
  • app control
  • Bluetooth
  • controllable lighting
  • desk lamp
  • dimmable
  • LED
  • light quality
  • remote dimming
  • smart appliance
  • smart lighting
At Houzz we want you to shop for Curio Design Structo Table BT Controllable LED Lamp, Blue with confidence. You can read real customer reviews for this or any other product and even ask questions and get answers from us or straight from the brand. When you buy Curio Design Structo Table BT Controllable LED Lamp, Blue or any product product online from us, you become part of the Houzz family and can expect exceptional customer service every step of the way. If you have questions about Curio Design or any other product for sale, our customer service team is eager to help.

Browse over 20 million home design photos on Houzz