ReviewsWrite a Review
- 5 Stars73%
- 4 Stars21%
- 3 Stars2%
- 2 Stars3%
- 1 Star2%
- Most Helpful
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- Margaret Cardenas1/22/2018Verified PurchaseLooks great, poor quality
Love the look but 1 stool arrived with a ldeep large scratch. Service dept. was great in sending a replacement seat. Quality of material is poor. Several chips on the bar stool legs and seat. Looks like I will need to do regular stain touch ups .
- Stephanie Dixon12/16/2018Verified PurchasePerfect Counter top stools
Perfectly packed, easy to assemble and exactly as pictured! Thank you!
- Victoria Kilpatrick5/23/2018Verified PurchasePerfect Contemporary Counter-height Stool
We were looking for an affordable, contemporary, counter height, swivel, non-fabric bar stool. There was nothing even close to that locally. I was nervous about buying them unseen so I just bought one brown one first. It is the darkest brown possible, and it looked black against my navy island. However, I loved the style and comfort of the type of chair. I ordered 5 more in gray. I am so pleased. My dad and son were able to easily put them together.
- spock000008/22/2017Verified PurchaseGreat stool and comfortable
Highly recommend this stylish retro looking stool. Comfortable and looks great.
- Chris O6/30/2018Verified PurchaseWork very well with my kitchen
I wanted stools to be a part of simple, clean kitchen that I was going for and these are great addition. Easy to assemble (took hubby about 15 min each, including getting the stool out of box) , comfortable and design works well in my kitchen. One caution though: if you’re a perfectionist who can’t stand any dents or scratches, you have to handle them carefully while you’re putting them together. Legs have soft surface that can be scratched easily. I don’t mind them since they add charms, characters and weathered look to the stools:).
- tarynconner10/18/2019Verified PurchaseHouzz PalGreat buy!
Great buy! Came just as advertised and are low profile like I was looking for. Perfect for counter height!
- Izzy B2/5/2019Verified PurchaseHouzz PalThis stool was easy to assemble. The dark seat cover is not black but dark brown.
This stool was easy to assemble. The seat is very comfortable. The dark seat cover is not black but dark brown.
- dmaxwell6810/16/2016Verified PurchaseNice stool, but a little high
I received this counter height stool in good condition and right on time. It was a snap to assemble. Looks great, and just the style we wanted. The only issue we have with it is it is a little tall for a counter height stool by about 2-1/2 - 3 inches. It measures a little over 29 inches to seat level and needs to be closer to 26-1/2" so the top of our thighs don't touch the counter overhang. I'm handy, so I'm going to simply cut that much off the bottom of the legs knowing that I will lose the level adjusters on the bottom. No real problem there.
- Michelle S8/7/2018Verified PurchaseGreat counter height stool!
The height of this stool is perfect for a counter height island. The stool looks great and it’s average to maybe above average quality. Easy to assemble.
- lijo mathew7/28/2018good chairs
They are very good chairs, but one of the chair leg is little short and its wobbling . we tried the sliders to make it stable but it didn't work out . Chairs are simple good looking modern. very comfortable too
fabric color of chair
- how easy is it to disassemble the fabric chain portion so we can reupholster in a different color?
will this work for a 41 in counter?
- My bar counter top measures 41inches. How high of a bar stool would I need to order? I like this style but need to make sure it fits for my counter
depth of seat
- the depth of the chair shows 20". Is this the total of the complete chair?
20" could not be the seat depth. What is the seat depth?
how can I know if I’m buying the 26”?
- It doesn’t let me choose the size.
It just say the overall height of 35”
- I noticed that the gray and brown in 30” inch are $97. The 26” in brown is also $97. Would it be possible to make the price match of the 26” in Gray option?
Is this a set of two or are they sold individually?
- Is this a set of two or are they sold individually?
- How durable are these chairs?. Are they for everyday use or occasional weekend type frequency?