Dungeness Design is an architecture firm located in Sequim, WA between the Olympic Mountains and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. The majority of Dungeness Design’s projects are located in the North Olympic Peninsula. Architect Karla Forsbeck established Dungeness Design in 2008 bringing over 25 years of experience with projects of all sizes and types, in Seattle, NYC and San Francisco to Dungeness Design.
Dungeness Design’s philosophy is that successful architecture:
• Responds to the client’s goals and concerns
• Efficiently utilizes natural resources and elements
• Enhances the natural features of the site
• Supports the activities and health of the inhabitants
• Provides serenity and delight
• Has "good bones"
• Is the product of teamwork
• Respects the history and culture of a community
Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), Architectural Design, Architectural Drawings, Building Design, Custom Homes, Energy-Efficient Homes, Floor Plans, Green Building, Home Additions, Home Extensions, House Plans, Kitchen Design, Multigenerational Homes, Sustainable Design, Universal Design, 3D Home Design, New Home Design
Bell Hill, Blyn, Carlsborg, Jamestown, River Road, Sequim, North Olympic Peninsula, Port Angeles, Port Townsend, Island County, Jefferson County, Coupeville, Langley
2016 Best of Houzz Award for Service