HOME RENOVATION PROJECT THAT IS FEASIBLE AND AFFORDABLE
Our step by step approach helps maintain control over your project and budget
1. We create existing floor plans to work with in CAD and research the municipal jurisdictions over the neighbourhood and property. Then we collaborate with you to develop a project CONCEPT design that meets your needs.
2. Discuss construction BUDGETS with contractors to determine realistic costs for the design and pause to research options.
3. Regroup with us to define an affordable scope of work for your project. Pause, split the project into phases or reduce the scope into a range that is cost effective for you.
4. We bring in our professional associates to compile all the information required for application to the municipality for a BUILDING PERMIT.
5. Commence construction knowing we are available for support in any unforeseen issues or questions that may arise during the build.
Small single feature remodel to full scale addition projects our goal is to help you be informed and maintain control of the project scope. Serving West GTA, Peel & Halton Regions in Ontario. BCIN qualified and best of Houzz.
Call now for a free initial consultation appointment!
Architectural Design, Architectural Drawings, Attic Conversion, Building Design, Design Consultation, Floor Plans, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, House Plans, New Home Construction, Home Restoration, Space Planning, Renovation Design, Building Permits, Heritage Homes, Heritage Building Pathology, Heritage Additions
Brampton, Milton, Burlington, Georgetown, Halton Hills, Hornby, Caledon, Oakville, Halton
Heritage Building Pathologist, Architectural Technologist, BCIN Registered with the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing (MMAH) Ontario; 2008 Brampton Urban Design Award of Merit Best Renovation/Heritage Restoration - Elliot House Restoration Project for Habitat for Humanity