amaZulu, Inc. (amaZulu) is a leading supplier of natural and synthetic thatch roof, bamboo and eucalyptus building materials. We provide services and products for theme parks, hospitality, entertainment and commercial industries, as well as private consumers.
Founded in 2002, amaZulu specializes in developing "authentic" tropical materials, including natural and synthetic thatch roofs as well as thatch umbrellas, natural solid bamboo poles, synthetic bamboo poles and eucalyptus. Their product offerings also include decorative bamboo coverings, decorative bamboo boards and screens, bamboo fencing, faux cedar shake roof tiles as well as faux slate roof tiles.
The company's tropical materials have been used in a number of notable projects, including the private island homes of Richard Branson, David Copperfield and Tim McGraw/Faith Hill, as well as Disney Theme Parks, Sea World, and Royal Caribbean.
amaZulu, Inc. provides the following services and products:
- Natural Thatch Roof - Mexican Rain Cape, Tahiti Thatch & Thatch Reed Panels
- Synthetic Thatch Roof - Aloha Palm Thatch, Rio Palm Thatch, Synthetic Mexican Rain Cape, Synthetic Vio Thatch Palm - Subroof, Viro Thatch Palm - Layered, Viro Thatch Reed - Layered, Viro Thatch Reed - Subroom
- Natural and symthetic thatch umbrellas
- Natural Bamboo - solid bamboo poles, faux bamboo, bamboo slats, synthetic bamboo poles and, our best seller, Tre-Gai Bamboo
- Eucalyptus Poles
- Decorative bamboo coverings
- Bamboo fencing and screening materials
- Tropical ropes and nets
- Faux roof tiles including, faux cedar shake tiles and faux slate roof tiles
For more information, visit www.amazuluinc.com. If you are an architect, we have CAD drawings for most of our products.
thatch roofing, natural bamboo, synthetic bamboo, synthetic thatch roofing, thatch umbrellas
Clermont, Ferndale, Groveland, Killarney, Mascotte, Minneola, Montverde, Oakland, Tildenville, Winter Garden, Orlando, Winter Park, Orange County, Seminole County, US
WBNEC Woman Owned Business
Recipient of Make Mine a Million
Featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition