p.o. box 204
Allison Park, PA 15101
3D Rendering, Bathroom Design, Bathroom Remodeling, Building Design, Construction Drawings, Custom Cabinets, Custom Home Bars, Deck Building, Drafting, Floor Plans, Flooring Installation, Garage Building, Historic Building Conservation, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, House Plans, Kitchen Design, Kitchen Remodeling, Lighting Design, Lighting Installation, New Home Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Space Planning, Structural Engineering, Sunroom Design & Construction, Universal Design, Window Installation, Interior Design
Allison Park, Aspinwall, Avalon, Bakerstown, Bellevue, Ben Avon, Ben Avon Heights, Blawnox, Bloomfield, Bradford Woods, Cheswick, Churchill, Coulters, Crafton, Curtisville, Emsworth, Etna, Fernway, Fox Chapel, Fox Run, Franklin Park, Gibsonia, Glenfield, Glenshaw, Harwick, Ingomar, Ingram, Mars, Mc Kees Rocks, Mc Keesport, McKees Rocks, Millvale, Pennsbury Village, Pittsburgh, Rosslyn Farms, Rural Ridge, Russellton, Seven Fields, Sewickley, Sewickley Hills, Sharpsburg, Springdale, Tarentum, Thornburg, Valencia, Verona, West Mifflin, West View, Wildwood, Wilkinsburg, Treesdale, Southpointe
Best of Houzz 2014 Service Award
This post entered by Ginwala Consulting was actually a residential project.
1. My staff and I decided after working with he and his wife that it was not a good fit. His wife , who is a lovely lady ,well educated physician, was so poorly treated and spoken to by the husband that we could not see working with them. He was so dis respective to her each and every meeting we had.
2. The project started out as a modest remodel but developed , by means of the client, to a high end project.
3. We started specifying porcelain product in all bathrooms BUT later changed to all high end marble.
4. The kitchen started as a modest kitchen but later evolved into a total custom one. Removing windows, double stacked upper cabinets, custom distressed island cabinets, Double built up granite island top and a $10,000 commercial stove with Brass accents.
So , of course, the budget would be affected by these major changes.
5. They were unable to make decisions, therefore they kept using up design time. We put them on notice that they were exceeding their design cap but they continued to make changes.
6. If anything, we left numerous hours unbilled just to extricate ourselves from the project.
7. Our company has been the same company since its inception in 1988.
never have we changed our name NOR had law suits from vendors or clients.
8. His budget escalated soley at the clients' discretion.
9. As we found out from a reliable first hand, not only was his final budget every bit of our last presented one BUT it exceeded ours by another 100K......... AND the contractor he chose to work with took six months longer than we proposed and almost walked the job 5x because of how he was treated by this client.
All in all, Basic Concept Interiors, takes care of its clients and cherishes the relationships we have with our hundreds of satisfied clients.
Charles Stern, President