Thatcher, AZ Furniture and Accessories Manufacturers, Showrooms and Retailers
- 5141 Polkey Rd DuncanAZ
Causeway Furniture Company is the only manufacturer of Modern Country Furniture. Taking over from Octopus Point Furniture Company we operate in their remaining footprint. With a professional craftsman building and designing our specific lines of furniture. We guarantee your furniture is handcrafted with locally sourced wood and locally trained skilled workers. 90% of our wood is sourced from within 100 miles of the factory, and the remaining 10% sourced from within 400 miles.
Valley Furniture & Appliance is a family-owned furniture, appliance, mattress, and electronic store based in Safford, AZ. Since 1994, Valley Furniture & Appliance has served customers in Safford, Thatcher, Pima, Morenci, Clifton, Duncan, Willcox, Lordsburg, Sierra Vista and Benson with low prices and top notch customer service. Our knowledge of the appliances, furniture, electronics, and mattresses we sell sets us high above the competition. Valley Furniture & Appliance is an authorized dealer of such brands as Ashley Furniture, Best Home Furnishings, Coaster, Flexsteel, Homelegance, and more. We have options for any budget. We look forward to seeing you at Valley Furniture & Appliance, serving Safford, Thatcher, Pima, Morenci, Clifton, Duncan, Willcox, Lordsburg, Sierra Vista and Benson in Arizona since 1994.